joinning the volleyball club

kageyama and i were on our way to the gym so kageyama can join the volleyball club

kageyama and i were on our way to the gym so kageyama can join the volleyball club. he was super excited. i wasn't able to stay but i told him to tell me everything that happened.
——
day after kageyamas volleyball club

we were in the library sitting at a table far from the librarian since tobio and i want to talk. since i told him to explain everything to me. he did. he explained everything to me. i mean EVERYTHING. he even wants me to become apart of the team and join as manager.

"there was this orange haired kid who just got on my nerve. he's a real idiot. because of him we have to battle the other third years (yams and tsukki) this Saturday."

"really? what's his name?"

"hinata." he said with disappointment

(just pretend they live here. also where i live we have 2 different high schools but when it comes to sports we all play on the same team. you and kageyama go to east high and the rest of the volleyball club goes to west high. these are just made up lol)

"oh I've heard of him. he can jump super high right?"

"I DONT KNOW. stop talking so good about him."

"i think you're jealous."

"im not so shut up." he said with a quiet voice, "also can you come to the three on three on Saturday?"

"yeah I'm free so I'll go be your cheerleader." i said as i made imaginary pom poms and did a dramatic cheer using my arms.

"ew that's disgusting."

i pushed him off his chair but he brought me down with him and he started tickling me.

he was still tickling me till we heard someone clear their throat

i looked at tobio who was on top of me and already looking at who had clear their throat

i put my head back and see the librarian upside down

thankfully she didn't get mad at us, she just told us to quiet down
——
saturday

today was finally the 3 on 3 and to be honest im nervous. i drove kageyama and i there and when we entered the gym, kageyama and i were there early but there was also the orange haired kid kageyama would talk about.

he looks nice, i don't see why kageyama talked about him like he was 6'0 or something. 

"hey are you shorter than me?" he said as he pointed at me

"um- yeah i guess." i said shyly

"this is the first time a girl is shorter than me." he cried

"you're not looking that far down." my attitude came in

"im hinata. what's your name?"