sapnap

Third-person, written by Shiro

Y/N and Sapnap had been sharing an apartment for the last couple of weeks. Being a couple and renting an apartment made everything a lot easier for the both of them. All of the issues had been solved and had been going smoothly since they both talked thoroughly on payment for the rent. Y/N had just put their clothes in the dryer and walked over to the kitchen where Sapnap was. Sapnap looked at Y/N and said, "How's the clothes doin'?".

"They're doing just fine", Y/N replied, grabbing a measuring cup and filling it up with milk

"Sooo...", Sapnap said to break the silence, "whatcha doin with that water?"

Y/N finished filling the measuring cup with milk and looked at him, "Hot chocolate, want some?"

"If you insistttt", Sapnap jokingly whined to Y/N, she smirked and poured some more milk in the cup

She walked over to the cupboard and grabbed 2 hot chocolate packages, then brought out a pot to boil the milk in. Sapnap curiously looked over, eyeing her every move in high interest. Y/N poured the milk in the pot, turned on the stove, and turned around to face Sapnap.

"Y'know", Y/N said, "it's nice to have you around 24/7. I thought you'd be so annoying, but I guess I'm wrong"

Sapnap did an overexaggerated gasp and smirked at her, "Tired of me? Never gonna happen" 

They both looked at each other for a good couple of minutes as Y/N then realized the milk was hot enough. She poured the packets in and stirred it around till it was ready. Getting them into two mugs, she handed one over to Sapnap.

"Thank you darling", he said

"That's such a stupid nickname", Y/N replied to him, rolling her eyes

"I think it's cute"

"Psshhh fine. I guess it's a little cute"