george

first person, justine

"reeses puffs reeses puffs, eat em up eat em up eat em up eat em u-"

I sigh as i scroll to to the next tik tok. Currently I am laying on george's bed, in a big ass sweatshirt of his. We just cleaned his sheets because it's been i guess months since he last cleaned them. gross.

he is in the shower now, so i am just passing the time doing whatever made me entertained.

It is also FUCKING FREEZING in the house because I guess george likes it that way? i mean i dont mind the cold, but he literally keeps his house at like 30 degrees throughout the day. not literally, but literally.

it was getting kind of late anyways, around 1:30 am when he hopped in the shower. I was also getting pretty tired, so I thought it would be the best idea for me to get some sleep. who cares about him, im tired leave him be.

I get under the three big blankets i put on the bed after the sheets were put on. I scoot to my side of the bed and close my eyes. then i wake up and go on snapchat to send streaks, (never let the streak die sheeeeee) then i get the remote to his led lights and change them to a light purple. finally, i close my eyes and cuddle more up into the blanket.

Right before I fall asleep, i hear the shower turn off. it is right across his room, so it was easy to hear what was happening in the bathroom.(ew)

I was too tired to want to move or greet him back into the bedroom, so i just kept my eyes closed and waited for the door to open up. I was facing away from the door, facing the wall so he couldnt tell if i was asleep or not.

He then opens the door and makes a loud sigh. i then hear his footsteps to his bedroom door as he opens it

i didnt see him get in this position, but i knew he got all buff and put a finger over his lip and said "heyyyyyyy bbycakes whatcha up t-"

he then goes quiet after he realizes i am "asleep"

He then does everything a lot quieter than he would when he gets out of the shower. He sees me all bundled up in the blankets and sees that im comfy and cozy. I still dont say anything though.

He just gets into bed and takes the top blanket off of me. I turn around to face him right after he does that

"youre awake?" he says a bit in shock

"no" i say while rolling my eyes

he smirks and faces me as he puts the blanket on him. i spread out the other two to put them on the both of us.

"I was waiting for you" i said in a tired voice

"i bet you were" he says. i push him a little and bury my face into the blankets

"ew change this color purple is weird" he says as he changes the color to blue

"ew youre weird" I say as i take the remote and change it to red

"red! we arent getting frisky are we!" he says while getting louder

"no you idiot! whatever stay with your blue im going to bed."

He laughs and changes it back to red. he then puts the controller down as he cuddles up to me.

"fine, i liked the red anyways" he says as he puts his arms around me

I smile more as he pulls me into his chest

"goodnight my love"

"never call me that" i say as i drift to sleep