techno (request)

requested by ItzAlfie9

it was that time of the year again!

carnival time!

since y/n was a kid, she always went to the carnival with her family. but since she grew up and started dating techno, she now goes with him for a tradition.

they always had a plan where to go because they had the same rides every where. it's like they owned the place.

first they started out with a classic spinning ride. making yourself feel nauseous was the first thing that they wanted to do.

"SPIN FASTER DUDE COME ON!" y/n screams at the innocent boy across from her

"IM TRYING AS HARD AS I CAN THIS IS SO HARD TO TURN"

"WELL TRY HARDER!"

is basically how that whole ride went the whole time.

Then they got off and went to the upside down ride that was technos favorite! not.

techno always dreaded going on this ride. there was just something that made him feel so uneasy and was just overall scared of it.

"do we have to, i mean i can just sit on the grou-" techno says before getting his arm pulled at

"come on! we do this every year! i can't believe you're not used to it by now, dweeb" y/n taunts back as techno follows her

"i'd rather kill every single kid here than go on that ride." he says under his breath before he follows y/n to the ride.

after a lot of screaming and more screaming, the ride ends and they get off

"see? that wasn't that bad was it?" y/n says, trying to help techno feel better

"im going home" he says as he walks a good distance away from her.

"no!"

(time skip)

they go on a couple more rides until they both are quite hungry. they go to the food stands and get what they usually get. y/n always gets (pick a food) and techno always gets nachos. they get their foos and go sit down at a wooden picnic table.

they start eating and talking about random stuff like arson before techno looks up from his food to see 3 guys, about the same age as them, whispering and looking at them. he shrugs it off, not wanting to deal with it.

they continue their conversation when techno keeps noticing one of the guys constantly look over at them, especially y/n.

"yeah so i just think that juggling torches would be a cool trick to le-" y/n stops and looks at techno looking off into the distance.

"you good?" she says as she puts a hand on his shoulder.

"hm? what? oh- yeah i'm alright" he says while looking at her quickly and smiling. he puts a hand on her thigh to make the situation less tense.

she nods and starts to finish up her food. they then both finish and get to throw away their trash. while they do this, techno makes sure to stand extra close to y/n. he puts his arms around her waist as she throws her stuff away.

"what are you doing?" she asks, being confused

"just wanted to show that i loved you?" he says in a questioning tone

she rolls her eyes as she wipes her hands on her shorts. techno gives her an actual hug as he looks over at the guys again, seeing the guy who kept staring look away immediately.

he brushes it off as they go to the next attraction. the drop tower.

y/n didn't really like this ride, but she always pushed herself to go on it. so, they waited in line for it.

they finally got on and look who decided to follow them and sit right next to y/n.

techno doesn't say anything, because he is on the other side of her, but he keeps aware.

"i like your bracelet" the guy started to start conversation with her

"thank you! my mom actually got it for me." she says while pushing hair behind her ear.

they have small talk about the carnival and how cool it is until the ride starts.

the ride does its thing, goes up and down, until the ride is over

"nice meeting you!" y/n says before they walk off and start heading to their final ride.

the ferris wheel.

they always saved this one till last so they can talk about how fun the day was and all of that.

they get in line and y/n realizes techno hasn't said anything in a while.

"techno? are you excited?"

he just makes a 'mhm' as they both get into the ride seats.

they sit next to each other and techno still hasn't said anything?

y/n turns herself so that she can looks at his side profile

"okay, tell me what's wrong, because obviously something is bothering you." she says while putting her hand on his shoulder

techno rubs his face with his hands and looks into the sky

"its nothing"

y/n rolls her eyes and scoots a bit closer

"you and i both know thats a lie. now tell me what is actually wrong."

techno sighs as he looks at her

"it's that guy."

she doesn't know what he is talking about for a while.

"what gu-"

"the guy on the ride. who talked to you about your bracelet. the guy who looked at you while we were eating. the guy who is now in love with you?" he says all in one sentence

y/n seems taken aback as she takes her hand off of his thigh

"dude, are you really upset about that?"

he nods

"techno, we were just talking. i didn't even see him looking at us at the food table. im sorry if that upset you, but i just thought he wanted to have a conversation" she says while giving a sad smile

techno then fixes his hair as he turns to face her more

"promise?" he says while holding out his pinky

"promise" she says while interlocking her pinkie in his

he then lets her lean over and puts his arm around her shoulder.

"sorry, i guess i just get a little to jealous these days"

y/n laughs while closing her eyes

"i guess you do"