karl

first person
made by justine

karl you have to hurry up, we are going to to get there at like 2 am by the rate we are going!" y/n says, clearly losing her temper.

"fine! let me just go get my backpack full of camera equipment!" he says as he runs on all fours upstairs.

Y/n rolls her eyes as she looks at her non-existent watch on her wrist. Karl wants to record their roadtrip and the different things on the side of the road. Kind of useless when we are going to yellowstone, but i mean it is what it is.

He runs back down the stairs with a juicy couture backpack that y/n owned.

"why are you using my backpack for that? i told you hands off of my bags!" she says with her hands over her chest

Karl just shrugs and smiles as he grabs a suitcase that they shared for the trip. They wouldn't be staying there for long, but they had to pack at least something. Y/n rolled her eyes as she grabbed her blue bag and went out the door. Karl followed behind as he locked the door behind both of them.

They walked over to the car and karl put the suitcase in the trunk. Then y/n goes in the passenger side and karl got in the drivers seat. He took out a monster from his bag and threw it in the backseat. Y/n pulled out vodka and started drinking that too as they hit the road.

(y/n pov)

It has bee an hour since we got on the road and man, i would really like to be shopping right now. there is currently no wifi because we are high in the mountains. This is a 10 hour trip and im going to kill someone before we finish it.

I looked over at karl to see him sipping his monster while humming a tune. Might of been baby by justin bieber, but I couldn't really tell.

"hey karl"

"yeah weenier?"

He always called me that. what a loser.

"im bored" i said while sliding down in the passenger seat.

"well, too bad. im bored too but just look around for now. we have to switch off soon because I want to start taking pictures" he says as he puts his monster in the cupholder.

I give a grunt as i sit up and see a rest stop coming up. Karl starts to merge off the highway to the rest stop so that we could change drivers.

now i can't sleep in the car boooo

(3rd person)

They got to the reset stop as they both got out of the car. Karl locked up the car as they both went inside, hand in hand, to use the bathroom. They did their thing as karl got another monster for him, and even got one for y/n. He payed for it as andrea finished up her piss. She came out and went to see karl by the front door. She followed him as they went back out to their car too see 3 large men around it.

karl pulled y/n close as he stepped up to the car

"uh, may we help you?" he says in a shaky voice

they all walk over to us/him and stand in front of him. they are a lot taller than him, so it was very immitating to say the least.

"give me your keys." one of them says in a serious tone

"uh, i can't really do that. you see, we have to get go-"

"GIVE ME THE GOD DAMN KEYS." they main guy says in a yelling tone now. The other two are behind him, getting closer.

"ok-okay" karl says, shaking at this point. he lets go of y/n as he opens the car rather than giving him the keys. the tall man grunts as he opens the back seat and takes karls bag. the juicy couture one.

y/n wants to say something, but she knew that if she did, she would get her ass beat. but then she realized the thing she always kept in her back pocket.

her mini flashlight taser.

Right when the guy picked up the bag, y/n tapped karl and showed him the flashlight. karl took it from her immedetly and ran up to the guy. he tases him right away as the other two guys started to back up. the guy threw the bag back in the car and fell to the ground. y/n stepped in and started kicking the guy. she then closed the door to the backseat. the other two guys ran away at this point. karl then threw andrea the keys as they both got in the car quickly. Y/n backed up and ran his legs over as they bolted out of there.

They got back on the highway, not saying a word.

i'm taking requests:)