Christmas special

I'm deleting the part I made yesterday but I'll copy it down here if you care enough to read it.

That is my favorite Christmas song.

This has nothing to do with the actual storyline but I hope you enjoy it. Happy holidays!

I don't think anyone cares but if you want to know what I look like, I made a TikTok that I show my face in for once.

I was also given an even amount of votes for blon vs. Bleville and I chose Bleville

What is your Patronus?

This needs to be edited but I left my laptop at my mom's house. 

Hermione and Pansy smiled as they snuck into Harry and Draco's room. The two were cuddling on their couch. The two are honestly the cutest couple ever even though no one wanted to admit it.

Blaise and Neville wanted Christmas to be perfect this year so they were opening presents in Draco and Harry's room then later on Hermione and Harry were going to take everyone else somewhere.

Hermione started to shake Harry a bit but jumped back once she heard a growl. All though Draco had gotten better about his possessiveness around their friends he still had boundaries.

"What are you doing here?" Draco whisper yelled as he glared at the two girls. They looked sheepish but pointed to the pile of gifts. Draco nodded and they left to get the others.

"Harry," Draco whispered. Harry made a sound of acknowledgment before cuddling closer to his pillow. Draco smiled at this but remembered the task at hand was to wake him up.

( my sister is weird. We share a room and she just whispered " get off my toe you toad" or something like that )

"Harry you have to wake up," Draco said as he shook Harry. Harry huffed and opened one eye.

"But why Dray?" He whined. Draco rolled his eyes.

"It's Christmas duh," he said. Harry whined again and pushed Draco away. He stole the pillow Draco was using and cuddled with it. Draco growled in response so Harry finally stood up.

"I'm up," he said. They cleaned the room up a bit and sorted gifts before going back on the couch and cuddling. Pansy and Hermione were back and this time they had Neville, Blaise, Ron, Lavender, Ginny, and Luna.

They all sat next to their pile and started to open. Everyone got sweaters but with their house colour. Luna got everyone their favourite candy and a copy of the quibbler. Ginny bought everyone Quidditch tickets. Draco got everyone a bracelet he thought they would like. Harry made everyone hats with the help of Mrs. Wesley.

Ron gave everyone three different candies. Hermione got everyone a book about each of their interests and Pansy gave everyone a nice pair of boots. Blaise gave everyone pictures of them and their partner while Neville gave everyone their favourite plant. They all said thanks and went to change.

///////////

I'm asking another question.

Has anyone been able to shift yet and tell me all about it (if you want) because I'm excited for you

That had nothing to do with this just so you know.

Harry smiled at Draco as he watched him change. It was Christmas eve and they were celebrating with their family. After all the drama within the last year of school was very stressful for him and Draco yet they got through it and now they live in a nice flat. They talked about it and neither of them wanted to have kids. It was just too stressful and Draco loved all of Harry's attention. They both had matching Christmas pyjamas. Harry had a onesie and Draco just had pyjama bottoms. They were both plad but Harry had a red one and Draco had a green one.