Chapter 11 - First Day part one

Hello everyone. I know a few people did finals or some test but how did you do? Anyway, I hope you had a great week.

I forgot to put this on here but I do NOT own Harry Potter. As I've said multiple times if I did write the series a lot of things would be different. JK. Rowling has all rights to her series and this is just a fanfiction I wrote when I was bored.

What is your favorite band?

Should I do a face reveal?

Harry sighed as he walked out the door of their rooms. He was already so stressed and the school year hasn't even started yet. Draco was trailing behind him feeling a little guilty but he made sure to stay close to Harry in case any sign of threat came by. Harry kept on walking, his eyes filled with a few tears.

They reached the great hall and Harry was about ready to quit school. All the stares and glares in his direction were getting to him. He had enough money in his vault to just live without a job for a while. And if he ever runs out of money, stripping is always a good option. Never mind Draco wouldn't allow it.

"Harry!" Harry snapped himself out of his thoughts when he heard his name get called. He looked up and saw Hermione and Ron looking in his direction and directing him to the Gryffindor table. Just as he was about to, he was dragged to a different table.

Harry who was too tired to fight back just sighed and allowed Draco to do this to him. Draco smiled softly at Harry and sat down with him on his lap. Harry leaned back onto his chest and Draco wrapped his arms around Harry's waist. Draco kissed the top of his head and started making them both a plate.

Pansy looked up when she saw someone sit in front of her. She started cooing as she watched Harry look up at Draco. She smiled as she watched the rest of Harry's friends fill in around them. It was nice to be able to get along with people they used to hate for no reason at all.

"Hey Harry," Ron said as he sat down. Harry opened his eyes and smiled before he opened his mouth and allowed Draco to feed him. He was perfectly able to feed himself but his stomach hurt and he was really tired. Breakfast went by too quickly but he discovered that Neville and Luna had all the same classes as him. Draco wasn't too happy about this and was tempted to just quit classes so he could join Harry but that idea was quickly shut down by the glare Harry sent his way.

Harry and his friends were walking to classes when suddenly he felt something. It was really uncomfortable so he decided to go to the bathroom.

"Hey guys, I have to go to the bathroom," Harry told Neville and Luna.

"We can all go," Luna said with her soft voice. So they all walked to the the nearest bathroom. Harry walked in and started doing his business. Suddenly Luna and Neville heard a scream.

"Oh my fucking God I am going to kill Draco ugh!" Harry's scream made everyone in the hallway jump. Neville and Luna shared a look before they walked into the bathroom.

"Harry, what's wrong?" Neville asked. Harry opened the stall and looked at the two with tears rolling down his face.

"As you know I'm the submissive," they nodded as a way to tell him to continue.

"Do either of you know what happens when you have a submissive inheritance?" He asked calmly. They looked confused but shook their head no.

"I have a fucking vagina and now I'm on my period," Harry said and started crying again. Neville looked concerned while Luna tried her best to keep her laugh in.

"Harry it's ok," Luna said softly and pat his back.

"But it's not ok," Harry yelled as he turned around dramatically and locked the stall.

"What's going on in here?" Hermione's voice was heard. They turned and saw Ron and Hermione walk in. The two had the same class as them.

"Harry hurry up we have to go to class and McGonagall is going to kill us if we are late," Ron said. Luna made a tsk sound.

"Ronald I have blood coming out of a hole that I grew this summer and it's all thanks to Malfoy. Do you have that happen to you? No. Then shut up and don't tell me what to fucking do," Harry snapped. Hermione sighed and grabbed something out of her bag and slipped it under the door.

It's a tampon Harry just put it in and we can go to class," Harry did that quickly with a few sounds of pain. He washed his hands and then the few walked to class.