Chapter 5 - Mate!

Just so everyone knows, Harry will become more submissive in the future due to Draco's magic. Right now he is very independent and really sassy and that won't change but he will become reliant on Draco's magic.

I need to add more ships so can you please pick three ships

Romione (Ron x Hermione )

Pansmione ( Pansy x Hermione )

Blansy ( Blaise x Pansy )

Linny ( Luna x Ginny )

Nuna ( Neville x Luna )

Blon ( Blaise x Ron )

Bleville ( Blaise x Neville )

Puna ( Pansy x Luna )

Neville x Ginny

Ginny x OC

Pansy x OC

Right now I have Romione and Linny but I can always break them up and it adds more to the storyline.

Harry was enjoying the last final minutes of being in the compartment with his friends. They had already changed into their school robes and Neville was busy telling Harry about all the plants he studied over the summer and for the first time, Harry was actually interested. The past few years he didn't care because he always had to worry about something but now he can enjoy Neville's enthusiasm for plants.

Ron and Hermione were laughing at something Ginny said about Luna and Luna was blushing in embarrassment. Harry was very happy he was able to enjoy this time he had with his friends. All of them laughing. He didn't know what he was going to do after he graduated. He wants to be a healer, but the world expects him to be an Auror.

He never wanted to be an Auror in the first place. He had to fight for seven years non-stop and constantly have to be worried about someone trying to kill him all with having poor mental health and getting bullied at the same time. Yet he was still expected to be an Auror. Why would he want to put himself in that position again? 

He has suddenly been pulled away from his thoughts when someone slammed the compartment door open. They all turned to face the door and saw Draco Malfoy getting pulled back by Blaise Zabini and Pansy Parkinson. Astoria Greengrass looked terrified of what was happening but the golden trio and the silver trio just stared.

"Mate!"Malfoy yelled and it hit Harry. He was mated to Draco Malfoy.

Draco had finally managed to pinpoint where the smell was coming from that would lead him to his mate. He was suddenly in front of a compartment on the Gryffindor side of the train. He couldn't care less as long as it isn't the mud blood or one of the weasels. He slammed open the compartment door and looked around. Then he felt himself being dragged back due to Blaise and Pansy. He wanted to kill them for keeping him from his mate and at the time he defiantly was going to.

"Mate!" He yelled. Harry's eyes widened in shock. Pansy and Blaise still didn't let go but it didn't matter because Harry slowly stood up. Harry knew what he had to do. He spent a lot of time researching this so he would know what to do when he met his mate. 

Draco's wings flew from his back and he grew horns on his head causing both Harry and Hermione to gasp. Harry was scared but he had to calm Draco down before he killed someone. As much as he wanted to reject him, he knew Draco would never allow it. Draco's eyes were now black and it seemed as though Pansy and Blaise were going to die in the very near future.

Harry slowly stood up but stopped when Astoria ran to Draco and wrapped her arms around him. It seemed like she was whispering things in his ear to try to calm him down but it didn't work. The next thing Harry knew, Astoria was flung across the room and passed out from the impact. Harry gasped again and Hermione looked scared but not for herself, for Harry.

Harry was also scared but it didn't matter. He slowly walked over to Draco and wrapped his arms around Draco's waist. He blushed when he felt all the muscles under Draco's suit but he tried to fight it back. Draco calmed down immediately and his wings and horns went away. Pansy and Blaise looked unsure but they dropped his arms and watched as he wrapped them around the very short Harry Potter.

Draco could feel Harry's heart quicken and almost whined. Almost, Malfoy's don't whine. He picked Harry up from the ground causing him to squeak then brought him to his compartment. Harry started to kick and punch but it didn't affect Draco at all.

"Malfoy put me down!" Harry yelled at him as he continued to fight against him. This caused Draco to growl.

"No, you are my submissive and I will hold you whenever I see fit," Draco snarled out. Harry glared at him. Not only did Draco try to control him but he also snarled at him. Draco, who was taken aback by Harry glaring at him, loosened his arms which allowed Harry to escape. Harry ran as fast as he could back to his compartment and for once, didn't care about manners and pushed people who got in his way.

Once he was back in the compartment he flew himself at Hermione and Ron. He was scared. Demons are known to be very possessive and kill anyone who keeps his mate away from him, who puts his mate and danger, and whoever is so close to his mate it may seem threatening to him. 

Ron and Hermione rubbed Harry's back soothingly while Ginny and Luna tried to think of a way to make Harry feel better again. It was obviously going to be hard but they would do it. Neville was trying to figure out what happened when he remembered that Harry told him some dominant made him change.

Draco was back in the compartment as soon as he could. He felt his submissives distress and wanted to comfort him but when he saw that Harry was already being comforted he attacked Ron. Harry freaked out when he saw Ron get beat up by Draco who was kicking, scratching, and everything he could to Ron.

"Malfoy stop it. You're hurting him, You're hurting my best friend," Harry yelled out as he started to cry. He didn't like seeing his friend in that much pain and the look on Draco's face reminded him of his uncle. Harry started to sob and backed as far into the corner as he could fit. Draco stopped but made sure to glare at Weasly before walking over to where Harry was.

"No stay away from me," Harry yelled as Draco tried to touch him. Draco wasn't happy that his submissive tried to tell him what to do but he understood. This was going to take some getting used to. Draco tried again and even though Harry struggled, he finally got Harry in his arms.

"You are mine! No one is allowed to touch you but me and I will kill anyone who says otherwise," Draco growled out. Harry whimpered a bit but lifted his head up and locked eyes with Draco. All of a sudden there was a loud noise that was created from the slap that Draco just received.

"You do not control me, I am not an object and I am my own person," Harry said through gritted teeth. Harry tried to stand up but Draco growled and kept him down. Suddenly Draco realized pheromones that caused Harry to pass out in his arms.

He looked up when he heard a gasp and saw it came from both Weaselbee and mud blood. He growled when he saw they were looking at Harry and they soon looked away. Considering the size difference, it wasn't that hard for Draco to cover Harry up.

"Pansy send a Patronus to McGonagall and tell her I have found my mate. Don't tell her who,"  He told his friend. Pansy was terrified to quickly did as told and they all stayed still and waited until they got to Hogwarts.