Chapter 3 - letters and clothes shopping

Thank you again for all the support. I hope I can update this twice today but I don't think I'll be able to. If you have any certain situations you want to happen or ships you would like to happen please comment on your ideas. Right now I have Romione and Linny but if you want to change those I can. 

Draco was sitting in the library. He knew all that he possibly could about demons. He was worried about his mate. Demons are known to be evil and treat their mates as slaves but in reality, it's nothing like that. He hoped his mate wouldn't reject him from the start. He wouldn't allow it. It has been about two months since his inheritance and it is now July 28. He has to leave for school in a few days. He remembered getting a letter a week ago and smiled at the thought.

Flashback

Draco was sitting in his kitchen reading the daily prophet. He smiled a bit when he saw Harry's picture from his trial. Harry Potter knew that he wasn't crazy. He knew that the dark lord was the crazy one and forced him to be a death eater. So Harry defended him against everyone. He tried for Draco's father as well but was only able to cut his lifetime imprisonment to two years.

Draco thought it would be best if he apologized to the golden trio. Whenever he thought about Harry, he got a warm feeling but he couldn't explain why. He continued to read the daily prophet and it explained that Draco's life was on the line and he was forced to do everything that he did.

He heard pecking on the window and looked to see an owl. He opened the window and the owl flew in and dropped a letter on the dining room table. Draco gave the owl some treats and pet her before allowing her to fly off. Draco was a little sad when he noticed the owl looked a little scared of him but soon realized that was what he needed. He needed people to fear him. Not animals and his mate though, they are too precious.

Draco walked over to the table and saw the letter was from Hogwarts. He was a bit confused but decided to read it anyway. Not after looking for compulsion spells and love charms.

Dear Draco Malfoy,

As you know school last year was not the same as it usually is. I am inviting all students who were supposed to be in their seventh year of Hogwarts last year to re-take it. Hogwarts was re-built and checked for any damaging spells. It is completely safe for you to attend another year and it would be helpful for you if you would like you to get a job.

It has come to our attention that you have gone through a creature inheritance. We hope you meet your mate soon but either way, we have a separate room for you. This is just a safety precaution. It will seem like a mini apartment as it will have a bathroom, two bedrooms, and a living room. 

This is only if you agree to attend another year at Hogwarts with us.

Sincerely,

Headmistress McGonagall

Draco thought it over and thought it would be best to go to another year at Hogwarts. He didn't know what he was going to do when he graduated yet but it would be best to be able to get a job way easier.  He agreed it would be safer to have a separate room but a growl came out when he saw him and his mate would have separate rooms. He would not allow it. His mate would sleep in the same room as him.

He decided he would write his response as soon as possible then he would send a house-elf to go get his supplies. Draco didn't want to show his inheritance off yet. It would be best to see everyone's reactions when he goes to school again. Everyone's reactions would be priceless.

Dear Headmistress,

I would love to attend another year at Hogwarts. Thank you for the offer and see you on September 1st.