Chapter 17 - Forbidden Forrest

Would you be mad if I said I forgot about this account until today? Anyways happy two year birthday for this account. Also college English gave me some help so maybe my writing won't be shit anymore. It's going to be short for now. Bye!!!!!!!!

"Draco isn't a good person," 

"I could've told you that." 

"You don't get it Ron. I had another dream. Except this time it wasn't Voldemort, it was Draco." 

"Harry I don't understand he's your mate." 

"I know Hermione but he's going to do so much if I don't stop him soon."

"Stop him from what." 

"He's planning another wizarding war." 

Ron and Hermione stared at Harry in shock before he grabbed their arms and started running. He managed to put the invisibility cloak over the three of them and eventually they managed to get to the forbidden forest. 

"I have to kill Draco. If I don't so many other people will lose their lives. I know I fought Voldemort but Draco is so much stronger. I can feel it," Harry said as he waited for the other two to catch their breaths. 

"I mean I wouldn't mind you killing him but you can't get caught," Ron said. He honestly hated the way that blond ferret would constantly harass Harry and still got away with it. 

"I'm not really against it but Harry, if Draco dies, no matter the cause of the death, you will die too," Hermione said slowly. Harry was always stubborn and she knows he's had a hard life and probably needs the chance to finally rest but she's going to be selfish because she loves him too much. 

Harry stared at her and started thinking. Would it actually be worth his life? Meanwhile, Draco felt something was wrong and noticed his mate was gone. 

"Harry!!!!!!!"