Chapter 2 - The Weasley's

Thank you for all the support this has gotten only after the first update. It means a lot to me and if there is anything you want me to change in here please tell me. I also made up some of the information because I want it to go with my fanfic.

Harry Potter was sitting at the edge of his bed. He was trying to take in all the new information that was given to him. He is the mate of something powerful, he has to go through all this pain to become the proper mate for this person, he is the submissive partner in the relationship, and he is not allowed to kill his soulmate for causing him to bring him all that pain because it isn't his soulmates fault.

Flashback:

Remus Lupin stared down at Harry as he fell back to sleep. He and his mate were concerned for Harry but also very excited for him. They didn't know everything that happened to Harry while he was growing up but they knew some of it. Harry needed someone to look after him after everything he went through. When they noticed he was a submissive, they were grateful.

The three of them decided that they would allow Harry to sleep for a bit before waking him up to take him to see the Weasleys. It turns out that the person everyone thought was Fred, was actually a death eater poly-juiced to look like Fred. Fred was safely in Hogwarts helping all the first years.

Harry woke about three hours later and came down the stairs wearing a baggy hoodie that he stole from Tonks. He smiled at everyone and it clearly looked like he thought what happened was a dream.

"Hey Tonks, what are your pronouns today?" He asked. It seemed like his voice changed a bit too because it seemed softer and calmer.

"My pronouns are he/him today but do you not see a difference in yourself?" He asked Harry. Harry frowned and walked to the bathroom them three seconds later we heard a scream. We all rushed into the bathroom and saw Harry looking in the mirror clearly surprised at what he saw. 

"It wasn't a dream, was it?" Harry asked them to which they shook their heads no. He sighed and stood up.

"It hurt so much, why does everything happen to me?"Hary said as he looked like he was going to cry.

"Oh Harry, this is a wonderful thing. Someone will take care of you and love you," Tonks told him.

"I might kill whoever it is for making me go through all that pain just to shrink a few inches," Harry mumbled under his breath. Remus and Tonks rolled their eyes and Sirius laughed.

"I said the same thing but I love Remus too much so I didn't kill him," Sirius continued to laugh.

Now Harry was waiting for the Weasleys and Hermione. He will ask Hermione if she wants to go to the library with him to study these things. She will probably be the first to notice his changes. After the 6th year, he found that studying with Hermione can be relaxing. That's how he told her he was gay. She supported him and later that day they told the rest of the Gryffindors. Ginny was beyond happy because she thought he had a crush on her and she too is gay.

Harry jumped in excitement when he heard a knock on the door. Sirius and Remus left for the day to get potions for Harry. He told them that he wanted his hair to have green tips and they decided to surprise him. Tonks left to go hang out with Charlie. Harry ran to the door and opened it.

"Harry!" They all yelled as they hugged him. Harry thought it would be fun to invite the whole Weasley family and their partners to spend the night with him. Mr. and Mrs. Weasley hugged him first then Bill and Fleur, who happened to be expecting a baby in seven months, then he hugged Fred and George, then Ginny and Luna, and finally his two best friends, Ron and Hermione.