Bonus Chapter

Since today is Hinata's Birthday and it's the season of love and sharing, here's a special treat to all Hinata and NaruHina fans. A bonus chapter for you. Check out! I hope you'll like it! *winks*

"Hinata..." Naruto muttered.

"What is it?" Hinata asked.

"I was so nervous talking to Lord Hiashi," Naruto revealed. He gave her a frightened look. Hinata laughed at his expression.

"What did he do?" Hinata asked.

"Actually he did not do or say anything awful but, he looks so strict and it scares me." He said still feeling scared.

"I see. He looks so strict but he is a loving father to us." Hinata said. Naruto looked at her face while Hinata was not looking at him.

"Hinata..." he called out to her.

"Hmm.." murmured.

"I want you to meet someone." He said. Hinata was a bit confused.

"Who is it?" She asked.

"You'll know later." He said then he grabbed her hand. They walked together. They stopped at a very familiar place.

"Wait... why are we here?" She asked.

"I want you to meet my mom and my dad," Naruto said. Hinata was so surprised. She had her eyes almost crying.

"Naruto..." Hinata murmured.

They stopped at the graves which carved the name "Minato Namikaze" and "Kushina Uzumaki".

"Mom, Dad, I want you to meet Hinata. Your daughter-in-law. Hinata meets my mom and dad." Naruto said. Hinata did not hold her tears anymore and burst out crying.

"Hinata, oi. Why are you crying?" Naruto asked with a worried voice. Hinata kept crying. She was sobbing.

"Naruto... I... I am so happy meeting your parents." Hinata said in between her sobs.

"Hinata..." Naruto murmured.

"Mother. Father, I promise to love and take care of Naruto with all my heart. I promise to make him happy. Please guide us always." Hinata said while bowing her head in front of Minato and Kushina's graves.

"Hinata..." Naruto wiped his tears.

"Dad, I promise to be a cool husband and dad like you. Mom, I promise to be a loving husband and dad to Hinata and our children. I will definitely make them happy." Naruto said and bowed his head.

"NEJI HYŪGA"

"Brother Neji, I'm sorry I did not bring flowers this time but I bring Naruto with me today," Hinata said while touching Neji's grave.

"Neji, I think I have not thanked you since that day you protected me. Thank you. Don't worry about Hinata there in heaven. I promise to protect her with my life and we're getting married soon 'ya know. I hope you're happy for both of us. We promise to bring you all flowers during our next visit. Please guide us always." Naruto said.

"Naruto..." Hinata called out for him.

"Hmm.." he murmured.

"I just want to say thank you for everything," Hinata said. Naruto looked into her eyes. They were glittering.

"Hinata..." he muttered.

"Let's do this again soon," she said.

"Sure..." Naruto replied.

"Wa-wait..."Naruto said.

"What's the matter?" Hinata asked.

"I forgot something," Naruto said. He grabbed Hinata's hand and they ran towards the forest.

"Naruto. Where are we going?" Hinata asked.

"I forgot to tell him about you and our wedding soon," Naruto said. Hinata was confused but she kept following Naruto.

"We're here!" Naruto declared. Hinata moved closer to Naruto.

"It's been a while, Pervy Sage. I'm sorry if I don't come here often to visit you." Naruto said.

"Jiraiya- sensei?" Hinata muttered.

"Pervy Sage, I'm getting married, 'ya know. Look, it's Hinata. Don't worry about me, I'm not like you though. I will definitely make her happy. I wish you were here watching me getting married to the woman I love. Anyways, it's getting dark I will come to visit you next time. You sure keep watching on us, okay?" Naruto said. He was crying.

"Naruto..." Hinata murmured. Suddenly, Naruto hugged her. He was crying on her shoulders.

"How I wish they were here to see how happy we are.." Naruto said in between his sobs. Hinata could not resist her tears either and cry.

"I'm sure they are watching us right now," Hinata said.

Mother, Brother Neji...

Keep watching us from there...

Hinata thought while watching the sky.

"Hinata, let's watch the sunset together." Naruto invited her.

"I think that's a good idea," Hinata said.

Naruto suddenly carried Hinata and he jumped off the roofs until they got on the top of the Hokage mountain.

"It's the beautiful spot to watch the sunset, isn't it?" Naruto asked her.

"Yeah. The sun is so beautiful. The view here is so beautiful." Hinata said. The wind was swaying her hair. Naruto stared at her beauty.

Naruto grabbed her closer to him. They were facing each other.

"Hinata... I love you..." Naruto said and their lips met. The orange-red horizon witnessed an indestructible love.