Chapter 7

"The One Who's Going to Marry Her is Me!"

Chirping birds echoing in the whole forest. There were people standing in the middle of the forest near an abandoned building. They were not moving for seconds.

The man took a step backward after seeing Naruto. He was frightened by his presence.

"You scared, scaredy-cats?" Kiba teasing them. He gave them a smirk.

"Let's go and rescue the Princess," Naruto ordered.

"Roger that!" Kiba replied.

"Do you think we're scared of you because you were known as the hero of the previous war? Don't mock us bastard!" the man muttered and waved 'attack' to his colleagues.

They ran towards Naruto, Kiba, and Shino. Shino dispersed his insects and started attacking enemies.

"What the hell are these annoying bugs?" one of the enemies muttered.

"Calling my bugs annoying disgusts me!" Shino muttered then clenched his fist. A loud scream came out from the man's mouth.

"Let's go Akamaru! Let's teach these bastards a lesson." Kiba said. Akamaru barked as loud as the thunder.

"Fang Over Fang!" he screamed and smacked down enemies in one blow.

"Multi-Shadow Clone Technique!" Multiple Naruto doppelgangers appeared attacking enemies. Some of his shadow clones disappeared in a poof sound.

The man who was their leader left the area and headed towards the abandoned building. He got inside and rushed to where the Princess was kept. He opened the door and revealed the Princess being tied down and had her mouth shuts with tape covering it.

"Let's get the Princess out of here. Leaf Ninjas are trying to retrieve her." He told his comrades who were guarding the Princess.

'So Naruto and the others came to save me? What happened to the Kingdom? How about the marriage meeting?' Selene thought.

The men grabbed Selene out of the room and they were trying to escape while Naruto and his friends were busy fighting their colleagues.

"We must secure the Princess, we have not been paid yet for this." the leader said.

They left the abandoned building and escaped.

"Damn it! They are trying to escape with the Princess!" Naruto screamed.

"Leave the rest to us Naruto, follow those bastards, and save the Princess. We'll follow you once we're done here." Kiba told Naruto. He nodded as a response to Kiba's statement. He ran after those guys.

'I will not let you escape this time.' Naruto thought.

***

"Lady Hinata, take a look at your wedding gown." The old woman spoke. Hinata was watching outside the window. She turned her gaze to the voice and saw the gown. It was beautiful but, she did not want to wear it. 'It's not me who should wear that gown. It must be Selene.' She was protesting inside her but, she did not have the courage to just dump the wedding and run away from the Kingdom and look for Naruto and her friends. She could not do that. She just could not.

The old woman noticed her sad face and approached her.

"Lady Hinata, I apologize for making you miserable. I just can't let the Kingdom die. My granddaughter recently died of malnutrition, her parents are dying too. She was too young, she was not able to see how beautiful the Blue Moon was. She always dreamed of watching the Blue Moon with her parents including me, her grandma. I was late. I failed to save her." The old woman told her and sobbed.