Chapter 1

"Naruto's List"

A four-cornered room welcomed the heroes of the world. They saved humanity by stopping the moon from falling into the Earth. Those heroes were Naruto Uzumaki who was also the previous war hero, Shikamaru Nara, Sai, Sakura Haruno, and Hinata Hyuga who had played a vital role in destroying the Tenseigan through the power of Hamura Otsutsuki whom she had acquired from.

The chair turned facing them revealing the Sixth Hokage, Kakashi Hatake who gave them his sincerest smile and gratitude. Putting both his hands under his chin, congratulated them for a job well done.

"The world was saved. Thanks to you all." Kakashi said. They gave him a smile.

"By the way Shikamaru, I want the reports as soon as possible and by tomorrow you five can enjoy your day off." He added.

Naruto tilted his head in confusion. He seemed so bothered. Kakashi noticed his sudden expression.

"Thank you, Lord Hokage." They bowed their heads as a sign of respect for the leader of the village.

"You four can go now. Naruto, I have something to ask you." Kakashi muttered. All of them gazed at Naruto.

"Wha-aat?" He asked awkwardly and rubbed the back of his head.

Kakashi laughed at them.

"It's nothing serious. You can go now." Kakashi cleared their doubts.

The four of them left the Office.

"Uhm. What is it Kakashi-sensei?" Naruto asked.

Kakashi stared at him for seconds before he spoke to him.

"You looked so bothered Naruto. What's wrong?" Kakashi asked him directly.

Naruto looked at him in confusion.

"What do you mean? I am fine 'ttebayo!" He replied.

Kakashi remained silent still gazing at him. Naruto felt uneasy with Kakashi's stares.

"I just wondering what to do tomorrow since it's my day off.. he-he-he." He replied rubbing the back of his head.

"Well, you can sleep all day if you want. You can train if you want to. You can also eat ramen all day or you can go out with a girl and get her a bite to ea---" and Naruto interrupted him. He shouted awkwardly while blushing so bad. Kakashi got confused about his actions.

"Naruto, you are acting strange," Kakashi muttered.

"Di--d I?" He asked awkwardly.

Kakashi stared at him again without saying anything. Naruto was avoiding Kakashi's stares, he was switching his vision from left to right.

"I was thinking of asking Hinata out tomorrow but, I don't know how..." he revealed.

Kakashi was a bit surprised.

"I see. So, you have a thing for Hinata. Hmm... if that is the case. The only thing I can help you with is..." Kakashi said.

He opened his drawer and picked something inside it. Naruto stepped back seemed so scared after seeing what Kakashi had in his drawer.

He was offering him a book...

"Ka-Kakashi-sensei, are you serious? That is..."

"That is Pervy Sage's book!" He screamed.

Kakashi smiled at him while Naruto was feeling sick.

"Naruto, this book is the only key to your problems. Why not try it?" Kakashi said while smiling at him.