Chapter 12

"Identity Revealed"

"Just what happened, Naruto?!" A worried Kakashi asked him.

Naruto kept silent. His eyes were down, his thoughts wandered. He painted an emotionless face, he looked so down.

Hanabi was in the hospital and still recovering from the wounds she had acquired from the enemy. Hiashi had deployed people to investigate.

"We can't just sit here and wait for the Hyugas to bring us updates. Naruto, if you will not talk about the incident we cannot move to help them." Kakashi blurted.

"I will bring Hinata back myself and I will make that bastard pay for what he has done," Naruto said with slight anger in his voice.

"And I can't allow you to go save Hinata," Kakashi stated.

"Naruto..." Shikamaru muttered while standing behind his back.

"Tell us everything you know about the enemy," Shikamaru added.

"I don't know what that bastard's motive of taking Hinata. He controlled her. He said he had cast a spell on her." Naruto told them.

"More like a genjutsu?" Kakashi muttered and held his chin.

"Do you know him?" Shikamaru asked.

"I don't know him he was wearing a mask but he told me his name..." Naruto continued.

"And who was him?" Kakashi asked.

"His name is Rengo," Naruto said.

"Rengo?!" Kakashi and Shikamaru said in unison.

"Well, thank you for the information Naruto. Please have some rest and don't do anything reckless. This is an order from me, the Sixth Hokage." Kakashi commanded.

Naruto left the Hokage's Office. Shikamaru and Kakashi remained silent inside the room.

"We need Sai and his company to investigate this Rengo's whereabouts. Please call up Sai for me Shikamaru." Kakashi ordered.

"Yes Sir!" Shikamaru replied and then immediately leaves the office.

"Rengo..." Kakashi muttered.

***

A huge and darkened room had welcomed Hinata. She was still under Rengo's genjutsu. She always wore that expressionless face. Only those candles hanging on the wall were giving light to the room.

"Have some rest, Princess. You will be doing some task tomorrow." He walked outside the room after he told Hinata. He locked the door ensuring she would not escape.

"Not so long and I will be fulfilling our dreams, my brother. I didn't expect it to be this easy." He said and then laughed full of wickedness.

"Byakugan... one of the most powerful eyes. HA-HA-HA..." He continued.

"The world will be mine very soon... HA-HA-HA!" he kept laughing like a devil.

He walked towards the bottom part of his hideout. A door was in front of him. He opened it and his eyes glittered like diamonds.

"Soon... soon you will be destroying those who will get in our way." He said and again laughed until he lost his breath.

***

"Hanabi!" Hiashi shouted out of fret. Hanabi got conscious a day after that incident.

"Fa-father..." she muttered in a very weak voice.