Chapter 16.3

Your Kindness

"Lord Bee!" A red haired-lady called out for the Fourth Raikage's younger brother and the Jinchuriki of the Eight-Tails.

"Oi Karui, wait up." A blonde guy, eating a lollipop reached out to her. She was blabbering while looking in his direction.

"Ouch!" She exclaimed. She bumped into someone.

"Hmm. Are you all right?" A fat guy asked her and he held his hand to help her get up. She accepted his offer and she stood up from the ground.

"You are..." she murmured.

"Choji Akimichi is my name." The fat guy answered.

"I'm sorry I wasn't looking at all and thank you for helping me out," Karui replied. Choji nodded and left her while she was looking at his back.

"He's a Leaf guy, wasn't he?" Omoi asked.

"Yeah from the Akimichi Clan," Karui replied.

"Hmm. You seem interested to hi--" Omoi was interrupted by Karui's elbow. He was smacked on his side.

"Just shut up. You're overthinking." Karui said and left Omoi in Pain.

The war has ended. Everyone had their chests calm and the brightest sunshine showers to the prevailing Allied Shinobi Forces.

"Omoi! Karui! What's up buddy?" Bee greeted them.

"You really love doing rhymes, don't you?" Karui muttered.

"Lord Bee, you look unharmed. Well, as expected from you." Omoi added.

"It's time to get home, you gotta prepare my room," Bee answered.

"He's really weird," Karui murmured.

"What's wrong, Karui?" Bee asked.

"Nothing, I think it's really time to go home." She replied with a depressed tone.

Three months later...

"We just had our barbecue and you still want ice cream?!" Ino complained.

"Love to eat dessert. *Yum*" Choji replied.

"Your belly is unbelievable," Ino said while shaking her head. Shikamaru was all silent.

The three got their day-offs and decided to spend it together.

"Leave Choji's stomach alone, Ino." Shikamaru muttered.

"But..." Ino murmured with a furrowed eyebrows.

"He's always like that," Shikamaru replied with a bored tone.

"I wonder if you'll get a girlfriend with that stomach of yours," Ino commented.

"Does Choji has someone he likes?" Shikamaru confusedly asked.

"Hmm. I wonder about it." Ino replied.

"Choji?!" Shikamaru called out for him.

"Where the hell is he?" Shikamaru exclaimed.

"Look, over there..." Ino said pointing to the ice cream store. Choji was enjoying his ice cream. Both Ino and Shikamaru shook their heads at the sight.

"Shikamaru, I've heard the Chunin Exams will be starting soon," Choji muttered.

"Yeah. The Leaf is the host for this Chunin Exams again." Shikamaru replied.