Prologue

Amidst the dangerous attempt to break through the walls of Earth, it didn't stop Naruto to break out together with the woman he loved since childhood without realizing it. The woman he always cared about, the woman he respected, the woman he believed in, and the woman who had shown him the unconditional love that he never used to know and feel since birth.

When he was a kid, he used to be wandering around the village being teased, criticized and discriminated against by its people because of the demon fox living inside him. Despite being dissed by people, he never lost sight of an optimistic tomorrow and served those criticisms as a purpose to make people acknowledge him and now he was acknowledged by people as a hero who saved them from despair.

The woman who was a bit nervous through his actions managed to achieve confidence that he would be careful breaking through those walls.

Hinata always believed in him. He gave her courage and hope when she was so down and almost giving up. She was shy, kind, and soft-hearted and turned out to be her weakness. Those weaknesses changed her after being a prisoner of a life she didn't want to have. She was like a prison on a cell of obscurity but she overcame those because of Naruto. She grew up to be a splendid Kunoichi of the Leaf.

The moon and the stars were so bright that evening. Only their shadows could be seen. They held hands, their bodies moved closer to each other and their lips met. A very precious moment for lovers who were deeply in love...

A pleasant evening in the Leaf Village. Naruto was walking on the village's street after coming back from a mission. He was kind of anxious and also felt discomfort. He was in deep thought as well like a kid who had something to ask on someone but was shy to tell him.

He kept on walking towards the very familiar apartment to him. He was in the front of the apartment but was still uneasy. He was walking back and forth over and over again searching for words to say. He stopped and scratched his head. After a while, he started walking back and forth again.

The door opened. Both he and the man inside were surprised, shouted, and fell. They looked at each other, scratches their heads, and burst out laughing.

They stood up, Naruto felt uneasy again and looked away. The man wondered why he acted that way towards him.

Instead of asking him what's wrong, the man said...

"What brought you here?"

Naruto looked at him faking a laugh with his hand scratching his head...

"Ha-ha-ha.hmm. uh.." he answered.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT IDIOT?" He shouted at him feeling annoyed.

Naruto was still stuttering speaking to him.

"Umm.. um.. let's go grab some ramen, my treat. I just got home from a mission and maybe we could talk about something for a while too. I have something to tell you...ha-ha-ha..." he said while laughing awkwardly.

The man raised one of his eyebrows in confusion.

"Talk about what? Is that something very important? I have some important things to be done tonight.." he replied to him.

"Is that so...?" Naruto replied with a low voice and a down shoulders.

"Are you okay, Naruto?" He asked him with a worried tone.

"No, it's okay maybe we could talk about it some other time. Sorry for bothering you tonight I thought you have free time he-he-he. See you!" He said turning his back to the man.

"Wait up!" He called at him. Naruto turned to face him. He had his calm face while the man with a serious face.

"I think I could manage to have a short while. Let's go grab some ramen. Remember it's your treat." He said and winked at him.