Chapter 4

"Selene"

A huge illuminated room was in front of their eyes. They were amazed by the beauty they were seeing. There were glittering things on the ceiling, they were like diamonds shining in the sky. Naruto and his comrades left their mouths in awe as their eyes roaming around the room. There was a big stage in front of them where a majestic chair had settled. It was only exclusive for the Princess. The four of them stood in front of the stage waiting for her to come out.

"This place is elegant really a luxurious castle, a very fancy kingdom," Kiba muttered.

Naruto and Hinata nodded in unison as a response to Kiba's words. Shino remained silent. Suddenly, the doors behind the majestic chair opened. A group of young women appeared, the Princess's attendants.

A young woman appeared right after them. She was wearing a magnificent gown. She was glittering like a diamond upon the lights showered onto her. Kiba and Naruto blushed after they saw the gentle face of the young woman. She was like their age. She was really beautiful. Even Hinata was mesmerized by her beauty.

"She's beautiful," Naruto muttered. Hinata looked at him as he spoke.

"Indeed," Hinata replied.

"She might be the Princess," Shino spoke for the first time with an emotionless tone.

The old woman appeared from her back. She stepped in beside the Princess and spoke.

"The Princess of The Blue Moon Kingdom is welcoming you. Please show some respect."

Naruto and his comrades bowed their heads a sign of respect for her.

"I am Selene, the Princess of this Kingdom. Please introduce yourselves." The Princess spoke for the first time.

From the left, Kiba introduced himself and Akamaru. Next to him was Hinata who introduced herself as well, next to Hinata was Shino and the last one was Naruto.

The Princess was surprised for a moment upon hearing Naruto's name. She suddenly rushed down to them. The old woman failed to stop her.

"Your highness, please stop. Come back here!" the old woman pled. Her attendants were shocked as well by her actions. The King, Queen, Prince, or Princess was not usually allowed to step down from the sacred stage and approach strangers or they might end up being killed, hostage, or kidnapped. But the Princess did not listen to her and she rushed towards Naruto.

Upon her arrival, she stared at him closely, Naruto blushed. She smiled at him.

"Are you really Naruto Uzumaki?" She asked.

Naruto nodded at her. She giggled. Naruto was confused about her gesture even Kiba and the rest had the same reaction as well.

"So you are real". She then smiled widely.

Naruto was confused with her words and scratched the back of his head.

"I heard about you. You are the hero who saved the world from the bad guys." She said.

"Ye-Yeah." Naruto stuttered.

Kiba smirked. Shino and Hinata remained silent.

"I'm so glad to meet you. When I heard about you being a ninja of the Leaf Village, I personally asked in my letter to send you for this mission." She explained.

"Never thought Naruto-kun would be this popular in different parts of the world," Hinata muttered.

"Tsk, If I become Hokage, I would be more popular than him," Kiba replied. Hinata smiled at him.