late nights

Art credits to @hhaeyeun on instagram! please check them out!
——————————————————————
For most of my stories unless I say otherwise
Tommy: 15
Techno: 18
Wilbur:18
Phil: 34
Phil was 24 when he adopted techno and wilbur and 26 when he adopted Tommy
——————————————————————
It had been a long night of homework. Wilbur was just finishing up the last few of the chapters that he had to read for his book, he wanted to get all of his work done on friday so he doesn't have much to do over the weekend. when Tommy busted thru the door.

"Wilburrrrrr I'm boredddd" wined tommy

Wilbur rolled his eyes and went back to his book

"I'm not gonna bother you but can I just hang out in your room, my room is boring and yours is so much cooler." asked the youngest.

Wilbur rolled his eyes again and nodded his head, but went straight back to his book. Tommy really didn't mind his room, he just wanted company. He would never admit it, though everyone really knew it. 
Tommy climbed up wilburs ladder and sat on his bed, pulled out his phone and scrolled thru reddit.
The room was still with the two brothers next to each other. Wilbur must have been quite tired because before he knew it tommy could hear soft snores coming from wilbur. He looked over and saw the book on wilburs face. Tommy gave out a chuckle and went back to reading. He wasn't quite ready to go back to his room, so he just kept scrolling they reddit.
He heard the door softly open and in comes techno!
Techno wanted to ask wilbur a question but saw him with the book on his face so he just took it upon himself to walk over to Wilburs bag and take a pencil.
"What are you doing" Tommy asked
Techno jumped. He somehow just didn't see Tommy.
Tommy rolled over and gave a chuckle because he spooked techno
"I'm getting a pencil, mine broke and the sharpener is downstairs."
"Oh cool"
This isn't the first time tommy was in his brothers room. So Techno wasn't surprised.
"By the way I dont know how on earth you like english class. It's so dumb. We have to learn about Shakespeare which is basically just gibberish english. I hate it" Tommy said softly

This sparked up a conversation between the two, techno sat down and started to talk with tommy. It was really just a random conversation you have with your sibling when you don't hate eachother. about school, how certain people anger you, and just random crap.
Techno stays quite in school. He really doesn't make any friends other then mutual friends with wilbur like Nikki, Fundy, schlatt, etc, so it was really just nice to talk, even if it is just pointless and meaningless stuff.
Eventually Techno could see Tommy getting tired. They were running out of stuff to talk about anyways, so Techno says good night to tommy and a sleeping wilbur, now with the book off his face, and heads back into his own room.
Tommy goes back on reddit, and  twitter and eventually falls asleep on wilburs bed.

time skip
a window opposite of the bunk bed shined light thru, waking up the brown haired boy. It must have been earlier in the morning because Wilbur couldn't hear phil downstairs like normal. He sees tommy curled up at the end of  his bed, sleeping soundly. He smiled. The thought that after everything tommy has been through, he can find peace with his older brother, was really comforting.
Wilbur was still waking up and just watched as Tommy's chest raised and fell. He didn't need to get up, so he didn't. He just went to finish his book up, just so Tommy could sleep.
——————————————————————

First chapter!
650 words.
Btw as you can see phil wasnt in the story but was in the art, I just didn't know how to make him in the story so i put my own spin to it, this is how most fan art inspired stories will go :)
I hope you all have had a lovely holiday and liked my story!