found pt 2

wow i finally am writing my part two! anything that happened like after Tommy moved into technos house isn't canon in this story cus it's impossible writing stories when the plot changed every stream lol
yo also this gonna be a HELLA long one bc i don't wanna make a part 3 😫
this is part two!
Enjoy!
_____________________________
"Good. Goodnight Tommy."

A confused look goes across Tommy's face.
Dream slams Tommy's head into a tree.
Tommy was out within milliseconds.

Dream figured it would be much easier to deal with an unconscious hostage then a conscious one, and besides he didn't want him to know where they were going.

He threw Tommy over his shoulders and walked over and placed him onto the boat, that he had previously prepared.

They set sail, but not in the way of any new land.

back at technoblades

He hears lots of banging around downstairs, and sense living with Tommy it's normal, he isn't the most quiet person to live with
What sounds like an earthquake comes from one floor down.
"TOMMY WHAT ARE YOU DOING DOWN THERE"

Knowing his younger brother, he somehow 'accidentally' spawned the wither, so this was genuine concern.

It was about twenty seconds with no response, he started walking towards the ladder to see what's up, but got interrupted by,

"IM FINE IM JUST WORKING ON SOMETHING"

Techno would normally go down but he was working on upgrading his armor and just wasn't in the mood to fix whatever Tommy just screwed up in the kitchen.

After that everything was very quiet, way too quiet, especially for Tommy.
Techno went downstairs to see, his kitchen a mess.
"TOMMY WHAT THE HELL?"
he bent down and saw a few drops of blood.
"shit."
He ran all over the house looking for Tommy, and when he saw nothing, he ran outside.
He saw two sets of foot prints, walking into the woods, it had been snowing so if he wasn't quick enough he would loose them.
He followed them all the way to the shore. One pair of footprints were gone, the other much more engraved into the snow.

He looked all around the edge of the forrest for any clue for what had happened, and saw blood on a a tree, directly at the height Tommy would stand.

Technoblade never panics, but in that moment he was. He called Phil who was trapped in L'manburg
"Hello Techn-"

"Phil dream has Tommy. He is going to kill him phil."

time skip

It had been two weeks. Nothing. No Tommy no dream. Dead silence.

Although techno didn't want to, Phil told Tubbo.
He told Tubbo everything.
How Tommy felt, what dream did to Tommy, everything. Phil was not on the best terms with Tubbo right now, but Tubbo was the only one he could somehow get any contact with Dream.

Tubbo felt horrible.
When Tommy last spoke to Tubbo he could barley even look at him, and now he knew why.
He needs to get him back.

The butcher army already knew dream was bad, but how bad they just didn't know.

Everyone now could see that Tommy was just a war written child and didn't deserve any of this.

Dream and Tommy pov

It had been two weeks, once again just Tommy and dream, but this time Tommy had even less freedom.

He didn't know where he was, he couldn't leave, and he didn't know what would happen to him.