egg

Hello friends!
Alright I am one to admit that i'm not the biggest fan on the egg plot, but today's stream was pretty entertaining and I have an idea that came to me right before I was about to fall asleep that I don't wanna loose.
I could be completely butchering the plot of the egg, I only know about some of it from tik tok and that girl with a really thick english accent that makes the plot oh so much more understandable.
Sorry if this is wrong but whatever lol
This is based of the events of Today's stream (the first time Tommy truly visited the egg)
btw when it gets to the point when it's not just Tommy and tubbo i will use T (tommy) and t (tubbo)

enjoy!!

_________________________________
Tommy didn't even wanna go back to the egg. Tubbo was just so curious and the last time it didn't affect him so it wasn't that big of a deal.

So Tubbo and Tommy went off to visit the infestation, mostly against Sams advice.

When they got down there Tommy knew it wasn't going to end well, so he wanted to stick close with Tubbo.

"Tubbo do not leave my side. If you start feeling anything tell me. This is some weird shit."

"Okay? I still don't really understand what this mean though."

When they got closer to the end of the halway Tubbo started feeling anxious, he grabbed onto Tommy's hand for any sort of comfort.

"Tubbo is your hazmat suit on tight enough?"

"I think so yah."

"Alright let's see this thing."

They walk into what looks like a bloody version of the nether. It was hot and humid, and over all just had a nasty smell to it.

"How are you feeling Tubs"

"Fine! I don't feel any different I don't think?"

As they walk thru the muck, Tubbo carefully tries to step on the non icky ground.

"Alright here it is"

"Ew. It's much smaller then I thought it would be."

"Yeah. Well this is it. Do you feel any different?"

"No I don't think so. I'm very warm so it is quite hard to breathe."

"I mean... we could just see what would happen if you take off you suit? It doesn't affect me in anyway."

"Alright!"

Without hesitation Tubbo takes off the suit, and breathes in the infected air.

"I feel okay I think?"

Then it was just a wave of sadness. Every traumatic event he has been thru, every fear he has ever felt, every tear he has shead, he felt, but times 1000.

Tubbo drops to his knees sobbing. It happened so quickly. He can't think, the only thing on his mind is sadness.

"TUBBO!!"
Tommy ran over to his friend, pulling his face trying to find out what is wrong.
"WHATS WRONG? PUT YOUR HAZMAT SUIT ON! ARE YOU HURT?"

"I'm- Im okay. I just can't clear- my-my head. It's like a wave- o-of sadness just hi -it me." He managed to say in between sobs.