Free Trial SMP

ITS TIME FOR LIKE MY MONTHLY UPLOAD LETS GOOOOO
(just an fyi they are all human, but they are still based off of their characters)

This one is basically set up kinda like the maze runner ish? It is a fairly modern place, so they have beds, tools, stove, and all of the appliances, but nothing like wifi or computers

8 friends and family are trapped in very large square for multiple years and have to survive w the resources given to them at the start.

They have been there for about 5 years now, and have grown to either depend very much on each other or despise each other.

(I'm altering the deaths of who already died a bit as of rn when i start to write this it's only phil wilbur and charlie so if someone dies it's not canon in this chapter)

Kinda more of a bench trio fic then anything lolz
idk if i really like this might turn this chapter into a book book.
Enjoy!!
__________________________________

It's been a few weeks since Wilburs death, and no one is taking it lightly, especially Tommy and ranboo.
Tommy lost his first brother when they were put in here, not knowing what happened to him all those years ago.
About a little over a year ago  he lost his dad , to a building accident with Wilbur.
After that Wilbur fell into a harsh state of depression, blaming himself for their father's death.
Tommy tried his absolute hardest to help Will with everything. Extra chores, the more dangerous work, even simple tasks. They grew very close with one another and you wouldn't see one without the other.
Now after his death Tommy talks a bit less, & stays to himself. If these people didn't know any better he was acting like a normal kid, but watching him practically grow up they can all see that he is hurting.

Ranboo was an anxious person to begin with. He never wanted to disagree with anyone, or even attempt to make anyone ever upset.
That fatal day he was fishing late at night, and he thought only he and Sneeg were awake. When they saw Wilbur wondering in the crops they had wanted to talk to him.
Phantoms were attacking and Zombies littered the land but it didn't seem to faze Ranboo. He just ignored them.

That was his first mistake.

He then jokingly hooked Wilbur with his fishing pole and starting to pull him in closer.

They all were tired and laughed and laughed. God he wish he could hear Wilbur laugh again.

A creeper. A damn creeper waltz on up behind them, and removes the man from this cruel world.

He didn't even know till the next day, with the creeper blast knocking him out.

Ever since he hasn't fished. Hasn't stayed out past dark, and certainly never ignores mobs.

Now only four teenagers and one adult live in the land on their own.
It's been quiet without the others.

~~
The sun was just rising and so was the three teens. They have started to live together after....

It was Ranboo who wakes up first. He looks over and stares at his friends in their sleep, just to make sure he can see the rise and fall of their chest. It's quiet creepy but it reassures him in so many ways.

Tommy never actually liked living with other people.

He was going to live with Sneeg first because he found the man more interesting then his boring old family however at the raw age of 11 declared his independence and lived on his own.

Then after Phil, Wilbur moved into Tommy's house. After that day Tommy hadn't wanted to go back to his house and had bunked with Ranboo and Tubbo.