flashbacks

Hi!
So basically I saw this tik tok by @jelly0beans.cos and wanted to write it. It's their most recent tik tok posted on December 29th 2020. You don't need to check him out but I think he does pretty cool cosplays so yeah :)
au when Tommy and techno now live together in technos retirement and Techno is kinda getting annoyed with Tommy
Enjoy!
_____________________________
Techno blade had been gone gathering resources for a while, while Tommy was back at the house, just waiting for Techno to come back.
Tommy doesn't wanna be alone anymore, and Techno is now everything he has, so if Techno leaves, he has nothing left.
After ages of waiting Tommy could see not one but two people coming towards him.
At first he couldn't really make out who the second one was, but could see technos long pink hair in the distance.
He kept trying to make out the second person but then saw green.
Tommy panicked, he didn't know what to do. should he say hello, or go into the box again.
Tommy frantically running around the house trying to figure out what to do about the man in green walking towards him, and eventually ran down to his "room" and hid under the bed.
He was like a scared child hiding from the monster. Just great.
The only thing Tommy could hear was his breath.
Trying to calm himself down was the hardest thing ever, and the silence wasn't making it any easier, until he could hear the monotone voice of Techno.
"Tommy where are you?" called Techno
He didn't move.
"Tommy?"
That wasn't Dream.
"Tommy are you here?"
The boy ran quickly the ladders, and just stood there looking at him.
It was Phil. His adoptive father, one of the very few people who visit him.
Tommy didn't say anything, and ran into Phil for a hug. Phil almost getting knocked over,
melted when he got hugged.
"Tommy I thought you were..." Phil said sadly.
"Well guess again bitch!"
This made phil and techno chuckle.
The stories that tubbo told, he thought it was too late, and when Techno told Phil that Tommy was alive and living with him, phil didn't even believe him.
"Phil where have you been?"

"I was on house arrest but Techno managed to glitch my anklet." Phil said in disbelief. Phil really thought he lost two of his sons too this SMP, so seeing Tommy was surreal.

*Time skip cus i'm ✨lazy✨*

It was quite early in the morning, the sun just rising, and Techno and Phil were having coffee in the cold on the porch. Tommy was still asleep in his room.

"Techno what happened to him? I knew he wasn't doing well, and Tubbo said he... um... jumped." Phil questioned.

"I don't know. He hasn't really said much about it, and when he does he starts to panic. All I know is that dream is looking for him, and if dream finds him, well i'm not sure." Techno replies.
They hear some clattering inside, meaning Tommy is awake.
"Hello fellas." Tommy says half awake, tommy was going thru Technos cabinets looking for food, he decided on a gapple.

"Tommy I told you stop eating my gapples. I have gave you so many golden carrots!"

"but they don't taste as good! Besides it's kinda funny watching you get mad."

Techno doesn't truly mind Tommy taking the gapples. Sure it is annoying because they aren't the easiest thing to get, but he's in retirement and has nothing else planned (well besides over minor terrorism)

"Tommy you have got to stop stealing my stuff." Techno tells him.

"why do you even care so much! You are a rich man!"

He'll admit, he kinda lost his cool just because it's Tommy and it kinda pisses him off.

"TOMMY you need to STOP stealing MY stuff! You don't even really live here!"

"oh c'mon blade! I've been here for about two weeks! I'm your brother and this is kinda my job to steal your things! I'm a raccoon!"
Techno could see that Tommy was just trying to lighten the mood. He could hear that his voice was starting to crack a little
"Tommy stop acting like a child."

"Look i'm sorry, but why are you so mad? It's not that big of a deal." Tommy somehow seemed small when saying this

"just think about
other people
for once"

Tommy worlds were colliding. He was back at logstedshire. Techno was gone, but Dream took his place.
"for once!"
It's only key phrases and words that triggers Tommy. This sadly is one of them.
Tommy rubs his eyes to get rid of the horrid vision. It didn't work.
"Dream?" Said very quietly
"YOU NEVER LISTEN TO ME" dream shouts
"no-no no I'm sorry! it wont happen again I promise."
Is this real? It feels real. Maybe running away to his older brothers house was all a good dream. He hasn't had one of those in a while.
"dream please I didn't mean to, it won't happen again! I'm your friend! I didn't mean it."
"You are misbehaving Tommy. You never learn. You are supposed to be my friend why do you do this to upset me?"
"Dream please I promise i won't do it again."
"Tommy this was your last chance."
Dream raises his hand
Tommy stumbles back.
"Tommy." Says dream.
"Tommy."
"TOMMY! ITS PHIL"
He is back.
Dream isn't here.
He is on the ground shaking.
He doesn't know how to stop.
He can't breathe.
It's happening again.
"Tommy what happened with dream?"
————————————————————————
Phil and Technos pov
————————————————————————
"just think about other people for once."
As soon as he said it he regretted it. He knew things like that trigger Tommy. He was normally more careful with his words but it didn't matter.
Tommy just stood there shaking Tears in eyes.
Techno didn't know what to do. He just kept muttering words and an every once and a while 'dream'
"Tommy it's okay" Techno tried to say, he knew tommy didn't hear him.
Techno tried to put his hand on Tommy shoulder but this just made him stumble back, and fall.
Tommy had his hands covering his face in a defensive way and Techno didn't know what to do.
Phil came just in time and saw what happened.
"Tommy." he says. No reply.
"Tommy." This just made him flinch.
"TOMMY ITS PHIL" That finally woke him up from the day nightmare, and he just sat there shaking, and struggling to catch his breath.
Phil pulled him in and held him.
When he started to calm down phil said,
"Tommy what happened with Dream?"
_____________________________
Hi I did it!
This chapter was surprisingly easy to write.
If you are here from tik tok hello! I hoped you liked it, and don't be shy read my other chapters lol