My little brother again

NEW CHAPTER
@moncuries on instagram ^^^^

Okay so I got this idea from Gay_Gay_Gay from A03. They have really good stories so go check them out if you would like.
(A03 is such a confusing website lmao)

this is gonna be back in the pogtopia era (i miss it okay?)
Wilbur is fucking crazy, and is lowkey abusive and manipulative so tw i think?
also tw drugging

And for all the whores for Dadschlatt AUs sorry this is not your time to shine, Schlatt and Tubbo just have a kinda bond like that, they aren't actually family.

Enjoy!
________________________________

It's been two fucking months, in living in this cold, dark and lonely revine. Wilbur has gone mad. He has always been a skeptical man actually, not being as trusting as he should. However now it's worse then ever.

Tubbo used to be Tommy's and Wilburs inside man, but that only lasted for about a month, after that, Wilbur thought that everything he was saying was lies, sense everything was actually quite positive.

Wilbur only trust Tommy, and somewhat techno, even if that.

Tommy however, just wanted it to be over. In all honesty, he would trust schlatt, and have him be the ruler if it meant that they could go back to normal.

Tommy needs people, he can't just only talk to two people, staying in the same place at months at a time like Wilbur. He was social. Sadly his older brother makes it incredibly difficult for this to happen.

"Tommy, where were you? It is getting quite late."

"I wasnt anywhere Will. It's not even sun down"

"You are lying to me again aren't you? You are just like everyone else huh? A traitor"

Being accused of being a traitor was becoming weekly.

"Will I'm not a traitor and you know it. I'm not in the mood for this again, let me go eat dinner."

Wilbur slammed Tommy against the wall, pinning him.

"YOU WERE WITH TUBBO WERENT YOU? YOU KNOW HE DOESNT CARE FOR YOU ANYMORE."

Tommy just stared into Wilburs eyes, it's easier if he just doesn't reply.

Wilbur knees Tommy in the Stomach, and lets him go from his grasp.

Getting the wind knocked out of him, he slides to the ground trying to get his breath back again.

Wilbur just walks away to his room like nothing happened.

Tommy slowly gets up from the floor. He normally would fight back, but between the lack of food, sleep, and willpower, he just takes it now.

Wilbur was right, Tommy did lie. He lied about where he was because if his older brother found out that he was hanging out with Tubbo once again, it might result in the pit.

The young blonde, tired after a long day decided to throw in the towel early and call it a night. He didn't really care if the sun had just set, he was very tired.

While slowly making his way down the steps, being careful not to fall, he sees Wilbur strumming his guitar by the fire.He could barley keep his eyes opened so he tried to just ignore the musical man, and walk past him.
The plan fail.

"Tommy come sit by the fire! I missed you today."

He was in a good mood today. Huh, happens ever so often now.

Trying not to ruin his brothers happiness his obliged and sat down about a foot away from Wilbur. Listening to the strum of the guitar.

Will had also lit a fire which was nice, it was always so cold now a days.