sleep deprived

YALL IM GONNA WRITE A STORY THATS NOT TOMMY CENTRIC FOR ONCE HAHA
now that tommy has been streaming less i've been growing attached to ranboo and tubbos friendship. I'm still gonna write about sleepy bois just this one will be about Tubbo and Ranboo only :)
A recent stream of Ranboos tubbo was hella sleep deprived, and supposedly fell asleep mid sentence.
I'm gonna write it based off that!
Remember these are about their characters and not the irl ppl!
btw tubbo was struggling to read during this, but i'm not gonna write in all the stutters bc i feel that's mocking him in a way.
Enjoy!
_______________________________

Ranboo had been wanting to upgrade his armor for a while and Tubbo tagged along for the ride. They we sitting in the xp farm just talking, Tubbo had been practicing reading out loud to ranboo. He stuttered a lot with his words but was doing actually pretty well.
It was some adventure novel that he'd been reading for the pass hour or so they had been down there. Every few sentences, or during a big stutter Ranboo would reassure him by making agreeing noises or nodding his head.

"As for the actual number of books well-"

"mhm"

"that, that." Tubbo yawned, and fell over. He was already sitting but his body just slid into the corner of the wall.
Tubbo hasn't been sleeping well recently, between dream, his failed country, his failed friendships, and more he has been quite stressed, and besides he had been working really hard in snowchester.

Ranboo didn't notice at first that his friend fell asleep but after a few seconds of no reply and a light thump of the wall ranboo said,
"heh did you just pass out?"

he turned around to see Tubbo sleeping against the wall.
"heh"

Ranboo hadn't had many friends as a kid, or ones that he remembers, so seeing his friend find comfort around him made him happy.

After about twenty minutes more of farming, Ranboo was done for the night, he kept mumbling and talking to himself and laughing at his own jokes about Tubbo just being flat out dead, that being around Ranboo for so long killed him.

Now that he was finished he didn't know what to do with his sleeping friend. Should he just let him stay done here and sleep?
Should he bring him up to the surface back to his house?
Ranboo being Ranboo had a moment of awkwardness to himself. He kept going to do something but stoping himself and going,
'hm'
'okay well if I try and touch him he might wake up and that's just gonna be uncomfortable, but if I leave him here IM gonna have to stay here because that would be quite rude to just LEAVE him here. Hm. Okay well he is very uncomfortable looking right now so many if I adjust him? But he might be a light sleeper? What if I just try and wake him up? Yeah yeah that could work. But he hasn't been sleeping well. Oh well maybe he'll be so tired that he won't even notice that I woke him up, walk home with me and then just fall asleep. That would be nice. Times like this I wish I could teleport well.'

The debate of if he should wake up the sleeping boy was a very stupid but hard decision. He was also afraid that if Tubbo wakes up he would just be staring at him creepily.

'There is a couch that bbh put in in the spawned room, what if I can move him there? That way if he wakes up I can just play it off as I was just waking him up. Yeah yeah good plan.'

He walks over to Tubbo, who now was sleeping on his arm on the floor.

"Tubbo?" Ranboo said softly, with a light tap on the shoulder.
Tubbo stirred the tiniest bit and half woke up.
"Alright buddy let's get you to sleep."
Tubbo is so exhausted that he couldn't even get himself up. He bumped into the walls a few times and barley even had his eyes open.
Ranboo saw that he was struggling and helped him up. He threw Tubbos arm around his shoulder and walked with him over to the couch.
This was like the time he had to deal with drunk Fundy, so he had some experience with carrying someone not in their element.
Ranboo and Tubbo made it over to the couch and Tubbo basically fell over, and passed out on the couch like nothing had even happened.
"Hehe"
He lifted Tubbos head from the back ever so gently and placed a pillow underneath it. He then threw his jacket over Tubbo to keep him warm.
Ranboo didn't wanna be a Dick so he walked over to the chair, that wasn't as nice but was nice enough, and tried to fall asleep. He was quite tired from the day, even though he doesn't remember parts of it, so after finding a comfortable position he fell asleep.

*morning*

Tubbo had no idea what time it was nor how long he'd been down in the xp farm. It took him a moment to realize where he was, After not wanting to wake up for a while he finally forced his eyes awake.
He rubbed them and then sat up Looking around. The jacket that Ranboo put on him slid off as he sat up.
He saw Ranboo sitting on the chair next to him.
His head was leaning into his shoulder, with very messed up hair. His legs extended out, with his arms on his lap.
He didn't look very comfortable but his face was quite peaceful.

It was nice waking up and not thinking about who was gonna die today. It was nice being able to wake up and feel safe, and he has Ranboo to thank for that.

Tubbo got up and stretched. He walked carefully around Ranboo over to the chest, to check and see if any food was in it. He found an apple and started to munch on it, he was snacking on the apple and I guess Ranboo was quite the light sleeper, because Tubbo could hear Ranboo stir.
Ranboo woke up and did a pretty big stretch. He saw Tubbo wasn't on the couch and looked around the room to see Tubbo in the corner munching on an apple.
Tubbo threw another apple toward his friend.
"Mornin' Tubbo"

"Good morning Big Man! What are we doing today?!"

_______________________________
very short but sweet chapter!
I might do some Tommy angst another night but for now I wanted this idea out :)

Big thing. I don't like addison Rae in the slightest, see has done things that I haven't been able to stand by, and just annoys me.
This doesn't mean it gives y'all the right to throw temper tantrums about it though.
"Addison is a TIKTOKER NOT A MCYT!! SHE IS GONNA USE THEM FOR CLOUT!"
Yeah no. Addison hung out with the Kardashians, she doesn't need clout.

"addison fans have been shipping tommy and her together!1!"

yea, it's gonna happen. I hate to say it but every fandom is gonna have the weird ones and bringing a whole new fandom with little kids who don't know any better, it's bond to happen. i mean in every fandom people are gonna ship people together that's just how they work. Most of the times i don't even see it until someone brings it attention, just drop it and it won't be that big of a deal.

Dream is a grown ass man, he knows who to add. Dont spam in other people's chat about addison it's rude, and just gross.
Dream has STATED how it's obnoxious and makes him uncomfortable.
You don't have to like addison, hell I don't but don't throw a hissy fit because her name was thrown around in Tommy's stream. Besides it's rumored not even to be her it might be ValkyRAE and not her so you all are getting worked up over something that hasn't even happened.