Your Mind, Or Mine?

...
hey guys HAHA
it's been a little while but yk i'm here and I have a 4000 word chapter for you so have that make up for a year w no fics

i mean i have another book out so if you want a little more read that.
I don't know why but I just sat down  and wrote this fic and just kept coming up w ideas, so I hope you guys enjoy it's another superhero au

—————————————————————————

Tommy was a feisty kid. Throwing punches left and right, even if there was no one to swing at.

He was born the son of Kristin Watson, birth dad unknown. She has the power to telepathically talk with people, even if the other person didn't know it.

His step-dad is Phil Watson. His mom and Phil got married when he was just six years old so Phil has been there for him basically his entire life. Phil could control any light source in the room and use it as his weapon, the power to blind someone permanently at his fingertips. He also has massive endurance and something Tommy called, "Super Dad Sense.", being able to somehow feel danger around him. Phil had two sons, and to this day Tommy isn't really isn't sure how they got to be his sons. Wilbur says that Phil was their real dad but techno says that Phil took them off the streets, like literally grabbing them and running.

Wilbur is able to control the weather surrounding him. He can make it rain, zap someone with lighting, and one time he made a pretty serious earthquake. He met Tommy when he was 13 years old. At first he hated the little guy. When they would go out and public everyone would assume that Tommy was Phil's because of his blonde hair and blue eyes, and boy did that make the attention hog fume. Will would do little things just to make Tommy get in trouble, like flooding the bathroom a bit when Tommy would take a bath. He stopped on Tommy's 9th birthday when Wilbur 'accidentally' blew wind on Tommy, making him drop the glass he was holding. The glass shattered and cut up the 9 year olds foot and leg, when he started to cry he wasn't even sad about his foot hurting. He was sad that his big brother hated him, and he didn't know why. That's when Wilbur started being nice to the little dude.

All of Tommy's friends said that Techno is a hard to read person, who intimates them, which makes Tommy giggle. Techno is probably the easiest to read. When he is mad, he will tell you and tell you why, unlike Wilbur who will just dramatically stare at you until you figure it out yourself. Techno is a big fat nerd that can talk about really random math of stupid things for hours. He is a big ol softy who just doesn't like crazy big groups. His power is the reason Tommy's friends are scared of him. Techno can speak to the dead, even being able to conjure them. He can regenerate himself with them and use their souls to gain strength making him seem in-human. Techno mumbles a lot like he is talking to himself, but most of the time he just talks to the ghosts around him. Tommy finds it fun to talk to the ghosts, being able to even play board games with the deceased when techno is feeling it.

On the side the family also are some of the city's finest heros. Tommy doesn't even think twice about his family's job because it's what he grew up with. Walking to school in the middle of villain fights, and having the coolest mom to bring in on career day. Phil and Kristen said that Tommy wasn't allowed to become a hero until he was 15, much to Tommy's dismay.

When he was 14, Kristen went missing in action.

She was after Dream. They said that she was there one minute and gone the next.

They never even found the body, only blood and her hat that Phil got her for their anniversary.