my little brother again FINAL

IM SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG TO COME OUT
IM SO BAD WITH TIME AND DIDNT REALIZE IT HAD BEEN TWO WEEKS SINCE THE LAST CHAPTER

i have got to stop making long chapters cus this is what i will do LMAOO

alright well enjoy!
________________________________
Phil: P
Nikki: N
Tubbo: T
tommy: t
dream: D

Tubbo: "what do you mean 'Wilbur is going to blow up L'manburg"

Tommy, still very out of it really has to put his thoughts together to reply

"him and techno. they want L'manburg gone, for me to be safe."

Wow, since when does a single sentence tucker someone out so quick.

t: "need stop them."

Nikki slowly starts to look and make sure tommy is doing okay physically, and for the most part it's quite Normal

n: "tommy what is wrong?"

t: "wilbur drug me"

T: "oh god"

Tommy tries to get up and walk, and fails horribly, basically just falling over, tubbo quickly catches him.

N: "we need to get him out of here."

Tubbo now on the ground with tommy almost passed out in his lap just sits there looking at his friend mortified.

N: "Tubbo?"

T: "where do we go? If techno is with Wilbur, then it's impossible to keep him away."

N: "we have dream on our side, but for now we NEED to get him out of here, who knows what red stone contraption they could have built to give him weakness or something."

So thats what they do. They grab Tommy throw his arms around their shoulders, and walk outside of the room. They are greeted by a very concerned dadza with dream.

p: "what the fuck are you doing, he is clearly ill."

T: "No, you've been drugging him don't try and lie philza."

p: "Mate, he is out of it. He made it up that he was being drugged, there is nothing in this house that can even make him sleep for that long."

Nikki and Tubbo look at each other.

N: "Either way, people are looking for him in the smp so we need to bring him back."

P: "He is SICK. Going out in that snow will kill him! And besides he IS staying here, I have more medicine to take care of him then you all have back at the smp."

T: "But he said- he acted like-"

P: "mate, he is ill out of his mind. His fever dreams are probably making him see things."

T: "I-. I-, uh"

Tommy did look rather ill, and the stuff he was saying was kinda wack. Maybe phil is telling the truth?

T: "Then why did he just leave the smp? he left EVERYTHING behind."

p: "they said they had no where else to go, and that they were only here for a bit. Toms has been sick since they got here."

n: "It does make the most sense... but i don't think wilbur would have left without saying goodbye."

p: "well he is going back now, maybe just to do so?"

T: "well i'm staying here until Tommy wakes up. I need to talk with him."

p: "Okay? I'll put on some tea. Dream and Nikki, if you want you can stay as long as you need."