you can't be the next wilbur

HOW WE FEELING BOYS?
I will be hopping on the bandwagon and writing a chapter about today stream (spoilers duh)
i've seen so much art for this, but i'm gonna put my own twist on it :)
alright background knowledge:

Tommy and dream are stuck in the prison together, and have been for a week.
I don't wanna go back-and-forth and figure out exactly what they said so I'm gonna rewrite what I wished happened
enojy!
_____________________________
It had been almost a week sense "the last time he was going to visit".
A week more in hell. Tommy thought when he ran away from Logstedshire that it was over. The endless days with no one but dream.

The small comments he would make that wouldn't affect anyone else besides Tommy.

The confusion that came every time Tommy looked at his "friend".

Somehow this was much worse then logstedshire. Instead of a slow burn it was like he was on fire.

Every night dream wouldn't let him sleep, he wouldn't let him speak, he wouldn't even let him think straight.

Dream was pissed. He was pissed off about being in the prison. He had a plan on how to get out, but it doesn't mean he doesn't hate being there.

Dream would like to take his anger out on Tommy.

One night Tommy tried pretending that they were friends, and everything was normal. He tried to crack jokes, annoy his cell mate by just being himself. He might sing a song badly, cuss him out, or even just say a dumb story.

He wasn't gonna lie, dream didn't hate the company. Being alone in a tight cell gets boring, and having control over someone in the cell with you, makes it oh so much more exciting.

That one night dream had enough. Tommy wouldn't shut up. He wouldn't stop singing horribly. Over and over and over.

"Tommy shut up."

"No you are a bitch.

The haters going to hate hate hate hate, And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate. And the haters going to hate hate hate hate."

over and over and over. That one lyric.

"Tommy stop singing or I'll make you."

"what are you gonna do? Throw me in the lava dream? I didn't think so."

This made dream frustrated. Tommy not even showing a flicker of fear.
Dream stood up and walked out to tommy, fistclenched.

He grabbed tommy by the throat and pushed him against the wall.
The boy chokes trying to breathe.
Dream whispers into tommy's ear.
"If I hear a peep from you for the rest of the night, I will rip out your tongue."
Tommy has his arms pushing against dream but to no avail.
The lack of air slowly makes tommy stop Resisting. His eyes start to flutter and he turns a little pale.
Dream finally lets go of him, and walks back to writing his book.
The teen is on the ground gasping for air, in a coughing fit. It's also not helping that he is in a state of panic.
He decides it will be best if he gives into the darkness.
Huh history really does repeat itself. Wilbur did the same thing to him in pogtopia.

That was the last time he tried singing.

The third night was somehow worse. He realized what he was in, and how he was reminded on how claustrophobic he is. The panic sets in and he starts walking back in fourth in the tiny black room.
He tried all the breathing exercises he did with his brother but nothing was working. He decided that it was no use. He walked over to a corner and pulled his legs close. He put his hands over his ears, and shut his eyes so tight like his life depended on it.
In between sobs he quietly hummed to himself. Yes he was afraid of the events from last night happening again, but he needed to become calm and this was his best option.