Surprise (Jimmy Butler)

This was requested by GigiRJ I hope you enjoy it 😁.

You watched as your boyfriend Jimmy Butler head towards the door. He kissed you before putting on his mask on and waved before closing the door. Since the season has started no fans had been able to be in the arena while the players played. Jimmy especially missed this because you were always in the crowd at home games. Today was the first home game of the season and you could tell he was a bit down because you weren't going to be there.  You reassured him that you were going to watch it from home. Little did he know that you were able to make a deal with the coach and the staff. You had to quarantine for 2 weeks before being able to go to the arena you told Jimmy that it was for work and he believed you. As soon as the car left the drive way and you watched through the window as the car went down tn street you took off the hoodie you were wearing and fixed the heat jersey you wore underneath. You grabbed mask and the sign you made and headed out the door. You went to seat which was a distance away from the players and staff. You watched as the players were introduced and as Jimmy Butler was being introduced there was a glitch in in the jumbo screen causing everyone to look up. "There has been a glitch in the jumbo screen Mr.Jimmy Butler we have a special surprise for you" The sports announcer said. You laugh as you see Jimmy's face expression to what was happening. The screen then showed you on the screen. You stand up covering yourself with your sign. You then drop the sign and wave. Jimmy is in shock when he sees you in the crowd. The heat then goes on to win the game. When you both get home Jimmy gives you the biggest hug and begins to tear up. "Aww it's okay" You say smiling. "I am just happy that you go to be there when your there I feel like I can be the best I can be on the court your my secret weapon" Jimmy Butler says smiling. "I am your secret weapon" You say laughing. "Yes you are y/n l/n you are the secret weapon to my greatness and I know you probably won't be able to do this everyday but I can't wait for my next surprise visit" Jimmy says laughing. "Just like you surprising me with a great dinner tonight" You say smiling. "Well" Jimmy says laughing. You hit him on the arm and laugh. "Well since you are full of surprises I thought you were gonna finish the day like this" Jimmy says smiling. "Wow well its your turn to cook dinner I'll surprise you with doughnuts for dessert" You say smiling. "We have a deal babe" Jimmy says laughing. As you guys cook dinner you watch some of the clips from Jimmy's YouTube channel and laugh. As you laughed you thought about the wonderful surprise you did for Jimmy and realized how much he truly loved you and you loved him just as much.

                     The End 😁