The Neighbor (Kyle Kuzma)

"Honey Kyle is going to be watching you while we're gone for the week" Your mom yelled . "Mom I am too old for a babysitter " You said rolling your eyes . "Too late " Your mom says. As your mom and dad get in the car and wave goodbye . Kyle is walking up the driveway. You have had a crush on him since middle school so you knew him staying for a week would be difficult. "Hey y/n/n got anything to eat " Kyle said smiling . "Yeah it's some leftover pizza in the fridge " You say looking the other way trying not to blush . As the leftover pizza warmed up in the microwave Kyle looked up at you. "Hey y/n I have been here for maybe 5 minutes and you have been looking the other direction the whole time what's up with you " Kyle says. "Nothing" you say laughing. " I am just going to through something out here you like me don't you " Kyle said smiling. "What no why would I ever like you " You say laughing . "Well Ms. Liar liar pants on fire I like you too " Kyle says laughing. "You do too " You say grinning. "Duh why wouldn't I your the coolest person in the whole world you have always been there for me and we have been close since middle school plus I kinda caught on to it on middle school because you would always blush when I talked to you or made you laugh " Kyle said smiling. "Aww" You say blushing. Kyle then looks at you and kisses you . You start to blush . For the rest of the day you watched tv and hung out as you were watching a movie Kyle paused it "Hey I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend " Kyle says blushing . "Yes" you say kissing him the rest of you week you cuddled and went out as a couple . When your parents came back they were very surprised but happy for you guys .

The End 😁