Coffee Days (Dennis Smith Jr)

"The Best Coffee place in town" You say walking into Coffee Days. "With the cutest employees in town" Your bestfriend says laughing. "What's up y/n what would you like today" Dennis says smiling. "Two frappuccinos and four chocolate chip cookies" You say smiling. "Just to let you know this is my last day here" Dennis says while preparing your order. "What why" You say sadly you didn't want him to leave you had a crush on him  but he's also one of your friends. "Well as you know I play for Dallas Mavericks and the season will be here in no time so I have to get back to training" Dennis says handing you the frappuccinos and cookies.  "Thanks and thanks for letting me know Dennis"You say smiling. "Hey y/n don't worry you'll still see me around and we live in the same apartment building " Dennis says smiling. "Yeah your right I was being a little overdramatic I'll let you get back to work" You say smiling. As you take a seat at the table your best friend shakes her head "Girl you need to tell how you feel" Your bestfriend says. "I don't know if I can who knows he could be in a relationship" You say taking a sip of your drink. "Y/n is he was in a relationship I think you would know"  Your bestfriend says laughing . "You right he would probably have told me" You say laughing .
~That Evening~
"About to pop some popcorn and watch a movie yeah yeah" You sing as you put your popcorn in the microwave . As you were waiting for the popcorn to finish the doorbell rings . "Who could that be" You say as you open the door . "Dennis what are you doing here" You say smiling. "I uh overheard you at the coffee shop your friend said to tell me how you felt and you said you didnt know if I felt the same" Dennis says . "Me and my big mouth how did you hear us" You say embarrassed. "I was cleaning the tables around you and I heard it listen y/n I like you too I have liked ever since the NBA season started and you came to the first mavericks game"You say. "I like you too Dennis" You say smiling.  For the rest of the night you guys watched movies and ate popcorn and it all started with a cup of coffee.

                     The End 😁