First woman in history (Luka Doncic)

For SydRg005 everyone else can enjoy it too enjoy!

It still feels like a dream you y/n l/n the first woman ever to play in the NBA. You play for the Houston Rockets but you were born and raised in Dallas. So anytime you can you go home and hang out with my friends we always have a blast when you told them you made the team they were all like "Y/n your only 18 and your playing for the Houston Rockets congrats girl" You laugh. Anyways today is the big day were going against Dallas for the last this season. You hope you win even though Dallas is not in the the eighth seed they still are a pretty good team Luka Doncic a rookie whose just killing it and Dirk who has been playing for 21 seasons. "Hey y/n their about to announce they already announced let's get this away dub" James Harden says smiling. You laugh and get into the team huddle with the guys. "Alright we know they going to be balling shot calling tonight they going to get Luka and Dirk most likely but they have other weapons as well" Chris Paul says seriously. "Alright guys leta get this win guys let's take it one step at a time and be ready for anything boys" You say smiling. "And if needed y/n can flirt with Luka to get shots" James says laughing. "Haha very funny just because I am guarding him doesn't mean I am gonna flirt" You say defending yourself. Even though you do have a small crush on Luka but you can show that it's game time. "Ladies and Gentlemen and Maverick fans everywhere give it up for your away team the Houston Rockets" The announcer yells. You all run out and stretch until the referee comes to center of the court and holds up the ball with one swipe the game begins. You and Harden run behind the arc and you signal for him to go into the paint as you pass the ball Luka catches it and runs towards Dallas's basket. As he jumps for a layup you block his shot. He looks at you and laughs you shrug your shoulders and run down the court. Soon the first quarter is over you guys are leading the score us 20-16. The Mavericks come in hot and go on a 10 to 2 run. You look up at the scoreboard and shake your head the score was now 36-22 and it was only 6 minutes left in the quarter. The coach calls a timeout. "Y'all got a get back in this find the weak spots y/n keep defending Doncic stay on him stay as unit and stay strong in these 6 minutes I wanna see progress I wanna see us go on a run get hot" He says seriously.  We all nod and finish the second quarter with a bang the quarter ended and halftime began You looked up at the score board it was 50-48. You smiled even though we were only up by two we still made a comeback as you walked back you saw Luka signing a shirt for a fan he waved and smiled and smiled back. In the third quarter Luka and the Mavericks came in hot he scored 28 points and by the beginning of the fourth they were in the lead 90-85. You, James and Chris were currently on the bench watching. Soon the game was coming to the close You, Harden and Paul were able to keep the Mavericks at bay and now were in the lead once more 105-97 with only three seconds left in the quarter. As the buzzer goes off both teams shake hands when you reach Luka he tells good game and to meet him outside of the arena. You nod and smile since you were still going to be in Dallas for one more day. As you walk out of the arena you see Luka sitting on the last step. When he sees you he smiles. "Y/n I was wondering if you wanted to go sightseeing I heard you from here I haven't really got the time to look at all the cool places do you mind showing me" Luka says smiling. You smile and grab his hand. By the end of the night Luka dropped you off at the hotel and opens the car door for you. "I had a good time y/n know I have so many pictures and places and Dallas that I can go to and maybe some of them with you" Luka says smiling. He then takes a deep breath. "I like y/n I've liked since I first saw you on the court and you smiled when you saw me and congratulated me on my accomplishments will you be my girlfriend" Luka says smiling. You laugh at his face afterwards as he awaited your answer. "Yes" you say smiling. From then on whenever you two had time you would hang out in Dallas or vidoecall when you two are busy. Who knew you the first woman in the NBA would be dating Luka Doncic.

                  The End 😁