That Curry Life (Stephen Curry)

Y/n was on her way Steph's house you guys have been friends since High school and you normally stop by after work.

Soon you arrive at his house and knock on his door . A few minutes later Draymond answered "What's up y/n Steph isn't here his at the gym in the arena " He said . " Thanks Dray what doing in his house " You asked. "Having a mini party just me and the guys " He said . "Lame" You said . "What ever y/n He said laughing and closed the door . You laughed to and got the car .

You headed to the Oakland arena and went to the gym in the arena. Steph was there shooting 3s you laughed when you saw him. "You are always shooting 3s Steph do you ever shoot 2s" you said teasing him. He looked up at you and laughed. "Ha ha very funny y/n I do but 3s are more fun you can shoot from anywhere behind the arc"He said while shooting a 3 . "But does it get boring I can't even shoot 3s at the park " You said laughing. "Come here I am going to help you learn how to shoot a 3 it's easy " Steph said coming near you . "No it's not you shoot 3s all the time I don't " You said . Steph rolled his eyes and grabbed your hand and placed you behind the arc . " Ok the same way you normally shoot is the force step but you'll have to throw far enough to make it in " He said . "Now get in your shooting form" He said adjusting your arms . You couldn't help but smile. "Now shoot" He says stepping back. You take a deep breath and shoot and it goes in . You and Steph run around the court cheering and you guys hug . "Hey y/n we should celebrate " He says walking out with you. "I have the perfect place your house " You say . "Why my house " He says confused . "Because Draymond is having a mini party" you say laughing. You follow Steph in your car as he raced home . At Steph's house you partied the rest of the day until it got late . As you walked out Steph's house he walked out and caught up with you "Hey y/n You want again sometime" He said smiling . "Sure" You said . "Goodnight y/n " "Goodnight Steph" . You smiled the whole way home .

The End 😁