A Christmas Party Extravaganza (Aaron Gordon)

(This was a request by Aaronjudge_99
enjoy Everyone else enjoy too.)

"Aaron you excited for this Christmas party its gonna be so much fun" You say as Aaron is holding the chair your standing on as you put the last of the decorations up. You and Aaron had been planning this party for months you guys got games, food, music and even a gift exchange to get everyone into the holiday spirit. Once everything is finished you and Aaron watch movies to pass time. "I am excited I just feel like its gonna be drama" Aaron says laughing. "With who" You say. "Lisa and Danny" Aaron says smiling. "Please everyone knows they like each other they just pick with each other at times guys always do that when they like a girl" You say laughing. "I didn't do that with you" Aaron says laughing. "Yes you did everyday I came in to work you would make fun of my shoes you would where did get those from the Goodwill and I would always say where did you get that line up at supercuts" You say smiling at Aaron. "Alright you have a point" Aaron says smiling. "Thank you" You say laughing. Soon the doorbell rings you open it and see Danny and Lisa arrive first. "Well look what the cat dragged in" Danny says looking at Lisa. "Oh please it looks like a cat attacked your outfit" Lisa says laughing. "If you two don't just ask each other out" You say laughing. By 6 everyone is there having a good time you guys play charades and had a dance off party by 10 the party died down. Soon it was just you, Aaron, Lisa and Danny. You and Aaron look over to see Lisa and Danny laughing and talking. "Looks like their getting along y/n" Aaron says smiling at you. "Looks like it" You say smiling. Soon they leave and thank you guys for inviting them. "Next time we see them they will be dating" You say smiling. "Just like us" Aaron says twirling you. You guys kiss and watch Christmas movies. "Should we plan a Halloween party next year" You say smiling. "I think so it would fun" Aaron says smiling. "Merry Christmas Aaron" You say smiling. "Merry Christmas y/n" Aaron says holding a mistletoe. You laugh and you guys kiss. The next day you finshed wrapping Christmas presents and waited for your guy's favorite holdiay Christmas.

The End 😁🎄