Since Day One (Aaron Gordon)

For @Jessica Turner466 (Everyone else can enjoy it too more stories will be coming soon)

You and Aaron have been best friends since diapers your moms are bestfriends and thought you two would make a cute couple but you both never thought of each other that way. Until recently when your bestfriend brought one of her many observations to your attention. "Just think about it girl what if you and Aaron's mom are right you hang out 24/7 he's never had a girlfriend and you were the first person to be invited to his birthday party tonight" Your bestfriend Kesha says smiling. "Your observation is wack girl just because we hang out and he invited me to his party first doesn't me he likes me" You say laughing and knocks on Aaron's door. "Hey y/n what's up hey Kesha come on in" Aaron says smiling. You two walk into the party and it looks lit everyone looks like their having a great time. You turn to see Kesha dancing in the big crowd."Welp she's probably going over there for a while" you says laughing. "You can hang with me I have a court in the backyard" Aaron says smiling. "I thought you were hanging with the boys" You say impersonating Aaron. "Haha very funny as soon as they saw all the girls they hit the dance floor so I've been waiting on you to hang out" Aaron says smiling. Once you guys got to the backyard you sat by the pool and put you feet in the water. "You not gonna hoop with me y/n" Aaron says smiling and comes over to sit by you. "Hooping ain't really my thing I like to watch it more than play it" You say laughing and kick the water. "Come on y/n it's not that hard one game of horse and we can do whatever you wanna do" Aaron says smiling. "You got deal get ready to lose" You say smiling. You slip back on your flip flops and go over to play. "Don't make it difficult Aaron" You say smiling. "Oh I won't do that wouldn't be fair" Aaron say smiling. He then does a dunk and laughs when walks back over to you. "Cheater I can't do a dunk does a lay up count" You say laughing. "Nope" Aaron says laughing. "Fine can at least lift me up to make it look like I dunked" You say smiling. "Fine" Aaron says laughing he lifts you up and you do a slam dunk. Once he puts you down you jump and cheer like you really did something. "Woo yeah let's go" You say smiling. Aaron laughs and cheers too. You guys then go back to playing horse you when by a letter. "Well played well played" Aaron says smiling and gives you a high five. You sit in one of the lawn chairs as Aaron runs into the house to some sodas. He soon comes back and tosses one and sits in the lawn chair next to you. "You mind if ask you something y/n" Aaron says nervously. "Sure" You say smiling. "Listen I know you and me have been friends for like ever and I don't know and if you want to remain friends  I am cool with that but I just wanted to let you know I like you more than a friend" Aaron says and takes a sip of his soda. "I like more than a friend too and if doesn't work out we'll still be friends" You say smiling. "Deal you wanna go dance" Aaron says grabbing your hand. "I'd love too" You say smiling. As you both dance as Kesha smiles "I knew she liked him my observation wasn't wack" She says smiling. Soon the party dies down and everyone leaves. You and Kesha are the last one's to leave. "You sure you don't want us to help you clean your mom's going to kill you if she sees this isn't she-. Aaron cuts you off with a kiss "I got it y/n she won't be here till Saturday evening" Aaron says smiling. You both say bye to Aaron as you get into your car. Aaron yells something you roll down the window. "I'll call you later" Aaron yells he waves and closes the door. As you drive home Kesha stares at you smiling. "What" You say laughing. "I told you my observation was correct" Kesha says laughing. "Yeah yeah I guess your right" You say laughing. Aaron's mom was ecstatic when she found out you guys were dating so was your mom I guess they were right after all.

                   The End 😁