The interview (Victor Oladipo)

Y/n pov.

The pacer game was just over you were hanging out with Myles Turner and Darren Collison . Not only were you a lifetime fan you sometimes play in some games Coach lets you play if someone's injured or if he just feels like putting you in. Today you got to play since Sabonis re injured his ankle during warm up so you played against the heat which you guys won . You three were waiting on Vic while he was doing the interview Myles and Darren decided to go to the locker room to get dressed . You were too until you noticed the interview lady flirting. You decided to let it go since it was none of your business. In the locker room you were almost done getting dressed you just had to put on your shoes . Everyone noticed you angrily putting on your shoes. "You ok Y/n" Myles asked putting his jersey up "I am cool MT I am cool " You say laughing . "She's not cool " Myles says . Then Vic walks in "Hey guys guess what the interview lady likes me she gave me her number " He said smiling. "Congrats Vic " I said and walked out. " Bro I think she's jealous " Darren said " Yeah I think your right" Vic said.

Vic pov.

I always liked y/n but I never knew if she liked me back now I know tbh I didn't really like the lady interviewing me she was basically a fan and she asked for my number so I gave it to her but I can see where y/n is coming from let me go find her by the time I got done getting dressed I found her shooting 3s .

" Hey y/n" Vic said "What's up your not flirting with that interview lady " I said . "Look y/n I don't like her she likes me and she's a fan so I just have her my number and she gave me her's I didn't think nothing of it I didn't think it would bother you so much I am sorry if I hurt your feelings " Vic said . " Ok I forgive you bring it in " You said . You guys hugged for like five mins. Then you guys started playing one on one.

The End 😁