All Star (Devin Booker)

This was after Devin won the three point contest . You were so proud of him we have been best friends since kindergarten. " Booker look at you winning a trophy "You said. "Thanks Y/n " Devin said as he have you a hug. "Eww your all sweaty" You said . "It's called basketball for a reason " Devin said laughing . "Do you wanna go out to one this L.A restaurant" Devin said showing you the menu on his phone . "Sure so we can celebrate when do you want to go " You said. "How about tonight after the dunk contest " He said . "How will I go dressed like this " you said laughing. "Wearing this " He said smiling. He handed you a box that had the most beautiful dress in your favorite color. You smiled " Thanks Dev " You said and gave him hug . "No problem go get ready" Devin said smiling .

After the Dunk contest you guys met at the entrance of the arena as you came up to the door someone tapped on ypur shoulder you turn around and see Devin dressed in a suit you couldn't help but grin . "I look good don't I " Devin said posing . You busted out laughing "Come on let's go to the restaurant " Devin said putting the arm around you. Once you were at the restaurant it was awkward silence . "Hey y/n can I tell you something " Devin said nervously. "Sure Dev " You said . "I - like you y/n " Devin said. "I like you to Dev " you said smiling . For the rest of the night you guys enjoyed yourselves and then he parked in front of your hotel . He then tapped on your shoulder . You turned around and kissed you it lasted about 5 minutes until he pulled away . "Goodnight y/n you'll be at the all star game tommrow right " He said smilng. Yeah goodnight " You said blushing . Devin then got out of the car and opened your door and helped you out of the car. Devin then kissed your cheek "Goodnight y/n " Devin said . You waved and said goodnight as he drove off . "Tonight was the best night ever" you thought to yourself as you drifted off to sleep.

The End 😁