Science Project (Myles Turner)

You were basically failing your freshman college science class and this final project is probably your way to pass. "Ok class this your final project of the year if you fail this class you will be taking it next year your sophomore year and we all know that will be embressing " Ms.Waybrook said glaring at you . "Anyway I will be assigning partners y/n You'll be with Myles " She said and continued assigning partners. By the time she finished the bell rang . As you collected your stuff you noticed Myles leaving . "Hey wait up " You yell catching up . "Your y/n right " Myles said looking down . You then noticed how tall he was compared to you and how cute he looked in his glasses . "Yep your Myles right the guy that builds Lego star war ships and is star wars fan " You say smiling. "I see what your doing I only have a few and the star wars series is great and I only build them when I am bored and not playing " He said laughing . "What do you play " You asked. "I play basketball for the Indiana Pacers" Myles said opening the door for you. "Yeah right "You say laughing. "Ok you don't believe me meet me at bankerslife fieldhouse and we we'll work on the project " Myles said getting into his car . "What time " You say. "Right now if you can " Myles yelled . "I got one more class " You say. "Cool what's your favortie restaurant" He yelled . "Burger king " You say laughing. "I'll get you lunch he says waving and rolling up the window. "Thanks"You yell . You leave the parking lot blushing . Your Bestfriend notices as you walk into English . "Someone has a crush " She says laughing. "Whatever ok yes " You say smiling. "Who is it " She asks. "Myles" You say laughing. "Aww" She says smiling .

(2hrs later)

You hope your car and head to bankerslife you find Myles on the court practicing. "I guess you weren't lying " You say laughing. "Of course not I have some Ideas for the project we can make an atom and present the diffenr parts and it a function or we can do a presentation over it it's your call " Myles says smiling. "We have to so it over atoms"you say confused. "Yeah that's what we learned this semester atoms " Myles says . "Oh well I am going to need help of you don't mind " You say looking down. "Sure I assume you don't have a good a good grade in the class " Myles says laughing. "How did you know and it's not funny" You say annoyed. "I am not laughing at you failing the class but at you putting your head down " Myles says smiling. "Are you trying to say I am pretty " You say laughing "Well yeah but I didn't want to make it sound weird " Myles says smiling . "Its cool I think it's sweet " You say smiling. You guys spent the rest of the day working on the project and playing basketball. The next day je askes you out and you said yes and you passed the class with a C .

The End 😁