Basketball game (Devin Booker)

You were at the first basketball game of the season alone. Your two other friends couldn't make it so you were by yourself "Well this sucks you said sitting the bleachers. "Well I better scout out cute guys for them as you were scouting out guys you noticed cute guy me at you on his phone. Yep he's on the list you said out loud by accident. He looked up at you "You never heard of the movie he's on the list it's a classic" You say trying to save yourself from embarrassment . He busted out laughing "Your funny mind if I sit next to you none of my friends came " He says . "Sure you say scooting over. "What's your name " He asks. "Y/n" You say smiling . "Devin" he says shaking your hand . "Are you a basketball fan too" You ask while taking a sip of your drink . "Yeah I play it too but I came to watch since I am injured " Devin says sadly. "What happened " You say . "I tweaked my ankle I should be back on the court soon" He says looking down at the court as the players were ready for tip-off. 2hrs later the game ended and soon the announcer came on and announced that everyone go to the ball room for the winter dance. "The winter dance is tonight you say panicking dances weren't really your thing. "Yeah not really my thing either" He says laughing . "How did you know I was thinking that" you say . "Anyone who has fear in their voice about a dance either had a bad experience or don't like them" He said. "Oh well I guess it's the first one at my room I was dancing and slipped on spilled punch and embrassed myself in front of everyone my date helped me up and I had a good time but that still bothered me everyone laughing at me " You say opening up. "Oh that's not as bad as mine my mom dressed me up for my 8th grade dance in a bright blue poka for suit so I could stand put everyone laughed he said shaking his head laughing. "Hey why don't go to the dance to face our fear of being embrassed "You say smiling. "I'd love to Y/n" Devin says grabbing your hand. As You guys are at the dance a slow song comes on . Devin pulls you close to and you guys move to the music . He soon dips you and looks you in your eyes then you guys kiss . Everyone says awww and cheers . Soon the dance is over and you guys walk out "I had fun" you both say at say time . You two then exchange numbers. "Hey do you want hang out tommrow" He says blushing. "Sure I would love too " You say grinning. The next day was a blast soon you guys started dating .

The End 😁