A Cold Winter Night (Victor Oladipo)

"Man it's cold are we almost to the car" You say warming your hands. You had gloves on and your hands were still cold. "If I can remember were we parked I have another surprise for you" Victor says smiling. "Tell me" You say nudging him and smiling. "Y/n you know you have to wait till we get there" Victor says laughing. "So this is like an early Christmas present I haven't wrapped your stuff yet lucky I brought something" You say smiling. "What did you get me" Victor says smiling. "Can't do that you have to wait" You say laughing. Soon you find the car as Victor drives to the next stop you open the box you brought with you that has his surprise in it. You then close the box and lay back in the seat. "Can we sing a Christmas song since it's only 12 days till Christmas" You say smiling. Victor laughs and you guys begin to sing Jingle Bells. You then are back home. "This is the stop" You say smiling. "I forgot something stay here" Victor says smiling. As you watch him go into the house you get super excited. "I wonder where we going I hope he likes what I got him" You say nervously. Victor's surprises for you are all always so big and grand that you really wanted to do the same for him. Soon Victor comes out with nothing in hands. "Alright come on in" Victor says opening the door for you. "You tricked me you said you forgot something" You say laughing. "I am not moving because you lied" You say not moving you were trying not to to laugh at Victor's face expression. Victor then picks you up and walks to the door and sets you down. "Open the door" Victor says smiling. You open the door to see the entire house decorated for Christmas and on the coffee table you see your favorite chocolate and a big Christmas gift. You smile and realize you forgot Vic's gift in the car. "I'll be back I forgot something" You say smiling. You come back with a gift and set it on the table next your gift. "Let's open them together" Victor says. You both sit next to each other and open your gifts . "Aww babe you got me a necklace ,your Jersey and aww you got me a shirt that says that's my girl" You say smiling. "Look at what the necklace" Victor says. "It says forever my girl" You say smiling and hug Victor. "I love it" You say smiling. "Now open yours" You say excited. Victor laughs and opens it and smiles. "You got me the album I wanted and you got my Ep turned into an album babe" Victor says smiling. "Look what else is in the box" You say smiling. "You made me a scrapbook and a letter is in it" Victor reads the letter and smiles. "I also got you a new brush since your trying to get those curls" You say smiling. "I am trying to get those waves y/n" Victor says laughing. You both stand up and kiss each other and hug. "Best date night ever" You both say smiling. You both end the night watching Elf and Home Alone. Excited to see what other gifts you got each other for Christmas.

The End 😁🎄