My Bestfriend's Brother (Stephen Curry)

You walked up to the front door of your bestfriend's house you've known her for years . "Hey girl what's up" your Bestfriend says smiling.  "Hey girl how are you" you say walking in . "Good take a seat I am making my homemade strawberry shortcake. "Cool" you say sitting down . You look over to see her brother Stephen Curry eating strawberries and whipped cream while watching the game. "You don't want any of your sister's cake " You say smiling. "Nah her cake tastes like cardboard y/n and two I bet money you can name better than her " He says looking into your eyes smiling . You look back at the tv one thing you couldn't get over was his hazel eyes maybe that's why you like him so much but you couldn't let your Bestfriend know she would flip out . "Hey girl how big of piece do you want " She says . "A small one is fine thanks" You say smiling. "Do you play basketball Stephen" You say grabbing your piece of cake . "Yeah I play for the Golden State  Warriors do you play" He asks. "No I used to play in highschool I was number 10 those where the days I could pop 3s like nobody else I was the best player on the team everyone always gave me the ball but I never hogged the ball I always let my teammates have a good night too" You say smiling. "Same I always let mine get a chance too " Stephen says smiling. Soon it was silent until you heard your friend on the phone she was talking pretty loud . "Yeah babe I'll be there ok bye" Your Bestfriend says .  "Who were you talking to" Stephen said . "None of your business nuisance" Your Bestfriend says annoyed. " Your the youngest so that makes you the nuisance are you gonna to tell her who it was or do I have to" Stephen says laughing. "I don't know what your talking about" Your Best friend says nervously. "You were talking to my ex weren't you " You say smiling.  "You know what it's cool after how he broke my heart and you were there for me but I never would have thought that you would do it but it's cool he's a heartbreaker just letting you know " You say laughing. "You don't know that " She says angrily. "Sure I don't the girl who broke up with him for talking to girls behind my back dosen't know ok " You say getting up . "Where are you going " Stephen says. "Leaving bye" you say opening the door . As you walked to your car you heard the door open behind you . "Girl I already told you " You say turning  around to see Stephen instead of your Bestfriend . "Hey I am I'm sorry for making you two mad he says catching up with you . "Well thank you for the apology Steph but it's not gonna change what jus happened " You say smiling. "Of course it will my sister will realize what she did was wrong and learn her lesson but I do have a question for you "He says smiling.  "What" you say smiling.  "Will you go out with me " He says smiling. "What how did you-" "I've known for awhile but I was waiting for the right time " Stephen says smiling . "And you think this is a good time " You say laughing.  "Yes just answer the question " Stephen says smiling.  "Yes I would love too" You say smiling . That night you two had a blast and you soon became a couple you and your bestie worked it out and you and Stephen told her you were dating she said she knew all along and was happy for your too .
                      The End 😁