Connecting To A Lost Soul

Lacinda's P.O.V

Me, my mom, my dad, Jake, Tanisha,  and Xavier are helping me and my mom shop for the baby. Things are getting better for this pregnancy and I'm trying to be the best mother that I can. Well, at least I'm trying.

Nicki- ( Holding up two matching pink dresses for the girls that Lacinda is having)

Lacinda- I like it. Now, how about this for my baby brothers? ( Holding up two matching shirts and pants that say," I love Mommy and Daddy )

Nicki- Oh, that is too cute. Now, we just got the strollers and the beds are arriving tonight. Oh, and can you watch Tanisha and Xavier for me?

Lacinda- I can handle Xavier and since JeNae is working late tonight, I'm keeping Iris and those girls are just going to play all day.

Drake- Ok, we gotta go. I have to be at work in 1 hour.

Tanisha- Daddy, what's the rush?

Drake- If I don't record my new song, we won't have money.

Nicki- Yes, we will have money.

Drake- Well, just buy the outfits and go.

Nicki- Ok.

( Back At The House )

Nicki- Ok, I'm done getting dressed, Aubrey. ( Comes out of their room wearing a silver shirt with some white and black leather jeans and some silver jewelry with some black heels. )

Drake- Baby, you look amazing. ( Kisses Nicki )

Nicki- ( Pulling away from the kiss ) I'm glad you think that. Now, I have to go. Bye.

Lacinda- Bye, Mommy!

Tanisha- Wait, Mommy!

Nicki- Yes, Tanisha?

Tanisha- ( Kisses Nicki's cheek ) I love you.

Nicki- I love you too, Tanisha. Bye. ( Leaves )

Nicki's P.O.V

I'm meeting with Jhene, because she claims that she wants to be my best friend again. We had a falling out when I was 11 because she lost her virginity to Drake when she knew that I was in love with him.

( Flashback )

Jhene's P.O.V

I'm ready to give my life to Drake and I know that he's the one for me. I'm inviting him over my BFF Nicki's house to do it with him.

Jhene- Ready to do this? ( Removing her clothes )

Drake- Sure, but for real is this your house?

Jhene- Yes, this is my house now let's get started.

(Jhene was laying in Nicki's bed naked, when Nicki came into the room and screamed )

Nicki- WTF Jhene?!

Jhene- Hi, Nicki. ( Getting up from the bed )

Nicki- Why are you laying naked in my bed and how did you get in here?

Jhene- Look, me and Drake had came up here and I lost my virginity to him and ( gco )

Nicki- You slept with him?!

Jhene- Yes, but ( gco )

Nicki- Get out! ( Throws shoes at Jhene ) Stay out! I hate you!

Jhene- ( Puking on the floor )

Nicki- Mom!

Mama C- ( Coming to Nicki's room ) Yes, what can I do? OMG, why is Jhene here and why is she throwing up all over the floor?

Nicki- She screwed Drake in my bed and he probably didn't use protection.

Mama C- Jhene, I'm calling your parents. Just go to the bathroom and puke there. ( Pulling out her phone and calling Jhene's parents )

Nicki- ( Whispering in Jhene's ear ) Don't think that this changes anything. I still hate you.

( End of Flashback )

I hope that Jhene can earn my trust back, because all my other friends turned against me and now I have nobody. Well, I'm at the mall to meet here.

Jhene- ( Coming towards Nicki ) Hi, Nic.

Nicki- Yea, hey.

Jhene- What's wrong with you?

Nicki- Nothing , just explain to me why you wanted me to come out here and talk to you.

Jhene- I miss being your friend and we used to be the best of sisters. Can we just get in the mall and we can talk more in there?

Nicki- Sure, okay.

( In The Mall )

Jhene- ( Walking to Coach with Nicki ) Look, I thought that I was ready when I met Drake. Bt when I told him that I was pregnant, he said he be there for the baby and that's it. My heart crushed because I had wanted us to be a family . Drake is a man by his word, so he was only there for Derrick and that's it. He only calls, texts, emails, me about Derrick and I get child support from him. But just that I slept with and made a foolish mistake, does this even involve our relationship between us?

Nicki- Jhene, you knew how much I liked him and how bad I wanted him to be my boyfriend. That hurts coming from you, my best friend that I used to trust and care for.

Jhene- I still want us to be like that. I'm lonely without you and I care for you a lot. Can you find it in your heart to forgive me?

Nicki- Ok, I'll forgive you but you have to be committed to our friendship and not break my heart no more. Can you promise me that?

Jhene- I can promise you that and we will be close again. ( Hugs Nicki )