Close Call

Nicki's P.O.V

Me and Drake are planning a cute baby shower for our daughter and we want it to be a big surprise for her. Right now, we are sending out invitations through E-mail and texts and phone calls so we can tell people about it.

Nicki- Did you order the cupcakes that I told you to get?

Drake- Yes, and they are all blue and pink. Baby?

Nicki- ( On her computer ) Yes? What do you need?

Drake- Do you think that we should have waited to have Lacinda and that she should have waited to have her own kids?

Nicki- Always. But, we can't change anything. Now, let's get home and get some rest. Can you carry me to the car?

Drake- ( Picking up Nicki and carrying her to the car ) You know, I can't wait till you're not pregnant anymore.

Nicki- Why?

Drake- Because, then we can plan our wedding and other things.

Nicki- Ok, but I don't want to be stressed about that now, so that's why I want to wait until our kids are born.

Drake- When are we going to find out the gender?

Nicki- In two months

Drake- I want them to be boys.

Nicki- I want girls, though.

Drake- Whatever. Let's go home.

Lacinda's P.O.V

Me and Jake are done moving our things from my house to our new house. Me and Jake are just chilling in our new house and I'm just talking on the phone with my best friend, Kaelina.

Lacinda- ( On the phone with her BFF, Kaelina ) Hey girl. Wyd?.....Oh, so you just chilling too.....Yeah, whatever......Anyway,where's your bf?.....Oh, I'm sorry that happened.....It's ok. I knew something was wrong with him.....Wanna come see my new house with Jake?.....Girl, my parents are planning my baby shower.....Great, and bring JeNae and Ciandria....Yea, I been found out she moved back....Ok, see you in an hour...( Hangs up phone and screaming at Jake ) Baby, we're going have guests in an hour.

Jake- Baby, I got great news.

Lacinda- What?

Jake- I got a job at Apple and my check is $7,000 a day.

Lacinda- ( Jumping up and planting kisses all over his face ) That's great!

Jake- I start Next Thursday and I don't want to leave you here lonely unprotected, so your dad installed hidden security cameras, but he told me that you want to take Safaree and Alexander to court. Baby, why?

Lacinda- I want them to pay for hurting me.

Jake- It's okay baby. I want them to pay too. Now, go get dressed for our guests. ( Taps her behind )

Lacinda- Ok. I will dress in something cute. ( Goes up to her room )

Jake's Thoughts

Man, I really need to tell Lacinda that my ex came over and made out with me . This won't affect our relationship, I hope.

( End of Thoughts )

Jake- Baby?!

Lacinda- ( Walking down the stairs ) Yes? ( She was wearing a golden sundress that stop to her thighs with some black and gold heels )

Jake- Baby, remember when you where gone with your mom and I was over here?

Lacinda- Yes?

Jake- Regina came over and tried to sleep with me.

Lacinda- ( Taking a deep breath ) It's ok. Just, ban her from our house. We'll get a restraining order.

Jake- Ok. Do you want to go get some food for our guests?

Lacinda- Ok, but you're going to go get it. Go order barbecue and honey mustard wings, fries, a cake that is purple and gold ( Lacinda's favorite colors ), ice cream, and some Sprite.

Jake- Ok, I love you. ( Leaves )