Last Chapter!!!!!!!

Lacinda's P.O.V

Well, I'm leaving my parents to kill Alexander. He said that he would leave my family alone if I would be his girl. I really love Jake, but I want him and our kids to have a happy family. This will be very hard to leave my family, especially since my mom just had the twins. I have to kill him before he does anymore damage to my family and friends.

Alexander- So, you ready to go?

Lacinda- Actually, I have other plans for us. ( Hands him a poison pill ) Here, it's a drug I smuggled for us.

Alexander- Okay. ( Takes pill and falls out and slowly dies ) 

Lacinda- ( Bends down and whispers in his ear ) You know what, I'm so ready for you to die. If the police ever saw this body, it would be suicide. ( Gets up and drives off in her car )

Nicki's P.O.V

Lacinda went out to do something, so me and Tanisha are watching " My Little Pony" and eating KFC. Lacinda came back and she went upstairs to see Jake. A few minutes later, I can hear her and Drake arguing and all the babies crying loudly. So, me and Tanisha went upstairs to see what's wrong.

Nicki- What's wrong?

Drake- Ask yo daughter that is a murderer!

Jake- Why would you do that?

Lacinda- Idk. I'm bipolar.

Nicki- ( Crying ) What did I do wrong?

Drake- ( Pulling Nicki ) It's ok. Laya, we're taking you to a therapist to be a family.

Lacinda- Ok.

Nicki- Just stop acting out.

Lacinda- I'll try to behave better.

Nicki- Ok.

Thank you my followers, fans, etc. I will be making a sequel and you guys will not be disappointed. Bye for now!♡♡♡♡