Making Some Trouble

Lacinda's P.O.V

I'm at school today and no one knows about the baby and I don't have a baby bump so I really don't have a problem. I'm also cramping a lot and my feet are killing me and I really want to go home. When I was at my locker, Alexander and his new girl, Uharu came up to me and start cussing me out and they are just annoying me right now!

Alexander- Why you making me sick? ( Shoves Lacinda against her locker and pushes her to the ground )

Uharu- ( In a African accent ) Why you not so bright?

Lacinda- Leave me alone!

Alexander- ( Whispering in Lacinda's ear ) I told you that you were going to pay for this!

Lacinda- You need to leave before I kill you.

Alexander- You ain't gon do nothing but sit there and cry like a baby!

Lacinda- ( Gets up and pulls out a knife and points it at Alexander ) Get outta my way!

Mrs. Iyea- Lacinda, please put down the knife.

Lacinda- Why?! He broke into my house, tried to rape me, abused me, and cheated on me. He needs to pay!

Mrs.Iyea- I know Lacinda. We will handle him later, but you need to put the knife down and we can call your parents and we can even get law enforcements involved if you want, but please don't kill him.

Alexander- I am not going to jail!

Lacinda- Yes you will! ( Drops the knife and runs to Jake, which he is waiting outside for her so he can take her home )

Jake- ( Opening the car door for her ) What happened in there?!

Lacinda- Just take me home and me and my parents are going to figure this out.

Jake- Baby, tell me are you ok.

Alexander- ( Standing outside looking at them ) Oh, so this is who you dumped me for?!

Lacinda- Let's go, Jake. ( Snapping a picture of Alexander ) And this photo is for the cops. ( Getting into the car and driving off )

Nicki's P.O.V

Since I'm taking maternity leave at my job, I'm at home watching T.V. This is why I want a baby! Drake's at work and Lacinda went to school. So it's just me and my two unborn twins alone. Man, I wish I had some company!

Lacinda & Jake walk into the house

Lacinda- Mommy, are you home?

Nicki- I'm here. How was school?

Lacinda- ( Sitting down next to her mom and crying on her shoulder )

Jake- She wants the police to arrest Alexander and Safaree for breaking into your house and trying to rape both of you.

Nicki- I don't want you to do that, Honey.

Lacinda- This guy is gonna kill me!

Nicki- Do you wanna talk about this to your dad?

Lacinda- Yes, but I want to be a good mother, but I have a ex who won't leave me alone, I'm searching for a job, and me and Jake have to move all of my things from one place to another.

Nicki- ( On the phone with Drake ) Baby, come home now.....Ok, and yes this is important......I love you too......Aubrey, this is about our daughter.....She what?!.....I'm coming to the studio right now. Bye! ( Hangs up phone )

Lacinda- Mom, is this about Dad's crazy ex?

Nicki- She's at your dad's studio downtown and she is seducing him but he just called me about it. Come on Lacinda, me and you need to teach Rihanna some lessons.

Lacinda- ( Smiling devishly ) Love to. Jake, you go upstairs to my room and pack the rest of my stuff. We gotta handle some business.

Drake's P.O.V

I was at my studio recording my song with Lil Wayne. When Wayne lefted, my ex came and she wants me back and I told her to leave me alone, but she still here.

Rihanna- ( Sitting on Drake's lap ) Baby, let's go out for drinks and we can make love.

Drake- ( Pushing her off ) Go back to your bf, Chris.

Rihanna- He dumped me for some girl.

Drake- ( Acting sarcastic ) Oh, I'm so sorry. But for real, you need to go.

Rihanna- ( Screaming ) Never! We are in love!

Nicki & Lacinda walk in the studio

Nicki- Hello, Rihanna

Lacinda- Hi, Aunty.

Rihanna- Can yall leave?! I'm trying to get my man back.

Nicki- No, Drake's my fiance, anyway.

Rihanna- No, he not. You just mad cause he ain't with you.

Drake- She's not lying. We are getting married.

Rihanna- No. This can't be happening to me! ( Runs out the studio )

Drake- She needs help. ( Kisses Nicki and Lacinda's forehead )

Lacinda- Daddy?

Drake- Yes?

Lacinda- I was thinking about what happened when Alexander and Safaree came to the house and I wanted to take them to court.

Drake- Ok, but are you sure that this is the right thing to do?

Nicki- I don't want to get law enforcements involved in this.

Drake- Do you still have the hidden cameras and did they know about them?

Nicki- Actually, they didn't touch them and we have the footage to send them to jail.

Drake- Ok, now we just have to get the tapes from the cameras and apply for a court case.

Lacinda- Whoa, Dad. When did you learn about this lawyer stuff?

Drake- I studied law before I decided to become a rapper.

Lacinda- Ok, but where are you going to find a great celebrity lawyer?

Nicki- I know a great one named Nat&Crombley Lawyers Office. Honey, maybe you should not be so worried about the case for the baby's sake.

Drake- Both of you need to sit down. Nicki, you're also pregnant.

Nicki- I'm not worried, but we need to make sure that Lacinda is safe. Do you think we should hire a security guard?

Drake- I'm sure she needs one. Come on, let's go home and relax. We all need some time off from work and school.

Lacinda- ( Rising up to leave ) Yea, I need to get back home to set up the babies' rooms.

Nicki- Lacinda, you can go wait in the car. Me and your Dad to talk about something special.

Lacinda- Ok. ( Leaves studio )