Meeting Baby Daddy

( Knock on door )

Drake- Who is that ?

???- Lacinda, open the door.

Lacinda- Jake's here. I invited him for dinner.

Nicki- Laya, get dressed. Drake, let's talk to our house guest.

Drake- Ok

Jake's P.O.V

I'm standing outside, waiting for Lacinda to come open the door. I'm real scared when we tell her parents that she's pregnant. When the door finally opens, her parents are at the door.

Nicki- Yes. May I help you?

Jake- I'm Jakoris, but you can call me Jake. I'm here to see Lacinda and to speak to you both.

Drake- Ok. ( Steps aside for Jake to come in) Come in.

Jake- ( Steps inside and go sits on the couch)

Drake- So, we hear that our child is having a baby and although we are disappointed with you both, we need to know what is going on between you two. ( Sits next to Nicki )

Lacinda- ( Walking down the stairs ) Hi Jake. ( Lacinda is wearing a crop top and some mini shorts ) Mama, ready to set the table?

Drake- What are you wearing?

Lacinda- Dad, not now.

Drake- Go change before I pick out your outfit.

Lacinda- Fine.

Drake- ( Turning to Nicki ) Why would you let her dress like that?

Nicki- I used to dress like that and she loves to express herself.

Drake- You need to go to parenting school. Anyway, Jake how did you meet my daughter?

Jake- It was at this party that my dad threw me 7 months ago.

Nicki- She doesn't look 7 months pregnant.

Jake- She's 5 months along.

Drake- Stop being off topic, Nicki. Anyway, what happened?

Jake- Her and Alex came to the party and me and her kinda connected with each other and she would sneak out the house and we would go on dates and one time I took her to Hawaii without our parents noticing. Then when we came back, she started not feeling good and and we went to the doctor, he told us that she was pregnant. I was very happy, but she was nervous until I calmed her down. She didn't want to tell you both yet until she thought it was the best time.

Nicki- ( Taking a deep breath and smh ) U were right, Drake. I need to start paying attention to my own daughter.

Drake- It's not just you. I should have been there when you had her. Do yall know the gender?

Jake- We are having 3 triplets. 2 girls and 1 boy.

Drake- Oh, God. We ain't gonna get no sleep.

Lacinda- Hey Dad, is this better? ( Lacinda is wearing a tee shirt that says " Kids are a Blessing " and pajama pants with colorful socks. )

Drake- Completely better.

Nicki- Ok, I'm going to put dinner. Lacinda, you and your dad and Jake talk.

Lacinda's P.O.V

I hope my Dad doesn't kill me for having a baby. Ooh! My children need to stop kicking me because it hurts so bad.

Drake- Well, Lay Lay, me and your mother are here for you 100 percent, but you need to be careful about things. Just know that we love you but we can't handle 5 kids in the same house

Lacinda- I am only having 3 kids.

Drake- Your mom is pregnant.

Lacinda- Oh.

Drake- That's why I am giving you my house next door to live in.

Lacinda- Really?!

Drake- Yall both have to promise me that you won't burn it down or hurt someone.

Lacinda- We promise. Right Jake?

Jake- We promise, Mr. Grahmn.

Drake- Ok. ( Shouting ) Nicki, is the food ready?

Nicki- ( Yelling back ) Yes it is. Come to the table!

Drake- Well, your mother is in a good mood because she almost threw a knife at me the other day.

Lacinda- So she's moody?

Drake- Yea.

( Skipping the Dinner )

Nicki- You should get on home, Jake.

Jake- I can stay because my parents don't pay no attention to me. They only care about my older sister, Tiana. I can stay if you want.

Drake- You can stay. But you can't sleep in my daughter's bed. Just go up to guest room.

Jake- Ok ( Goes up to Guest bedroom )

Lacinda- Mommy, Daddy, am I going to be alright by myself with Jake? He's real sweet, but I don't want to be hurt by his friends or his ex, Regina.

Nicki- It will be ok, Laya. I will tell your teachers to send your assignments and lessons here for the rest of the year. Now, you go relax and go to sleep.

Lacinda- Ok. Bye parents.

Nicki & Drake- Night, Lacinda.

Nicki- So, now what do we do?

Drake- We've done all we've could to raise her right. Now she has to make this right.