Coming Back For More

Nicki's P.O.V

Well, it's been 1week ever since Lacinda has had the triplets and they are so precious. Me and Drake have been supporting her and Jake throughout this time. We still are worried that something is going to happen, so we're keeping a close eye on them.

Arisa- ( Crying )

Jake- ( Waking up from his sleep and shaking Lacinda ) Baby, you want me to get her?

Lacinda- Yea, sure. I'm trying to get some rest so I can go apply for college tomorrow.

Jake- Ok, but if she's hungry I'm waking you up.

Nicki- ( Waking up ) Are you okay, Laya?

Lacinda- I'm fine, but Arisa, Zendaya, and Jakoris the 3rd are keeping me up. 

Nicki- Well, this is never going to happen to nobody ever in this house again.

Lacinda- Ok, but I need sleep.

Nicki- Goodnight, Lacinda.

Lacinda- Goodnight Onika.

Nicki- It's Mom to you.

Lacinda- Okay, Mommy

( Morning Time )

Lacinda's P.O.V

Well, I woke up early to go to apply to University of Californa so I can train to become a singer and actress like my Mom. When I got there, I had a real mad look on my face when I saw who was there.

???- Well, well, well. Look what the trash had brought here today.

Lacinda- Be quiet, Regina. Nobody likes you anyway because you screwed the whole football and basketball team.

Regina- Whatever, I'm just here with my new boyfriend.

Lacinda- Who's dumb enough to date you?

Alexander- ( Walking up ) I'm her boyfriend and you need to be nice to her.

Lacinda- Hold on. You are pathetic, Alexander. Dating your ex best friend's leftover.

Alexander- You did the same thing.

Lacinda- No, actually we've been going out. He just wanted me to get dirt on you.

Regina- ( Tugging on Alexander's arm ) Baby, let's go. We don't have time to waste on this white trash. ( Walking away with Alexander )

Drake's P.O.V

Me and Nicki are relaxing on our backyard while Tanisha and Iris are playing in Tanisha's new tree house. I'm happy that I have some time away from the studio and that me and Nicki are spending time together. Well, Lacinda is back and she looks mad when she came into the backyard.

Lacinda- Daddy, I an so mad now.

Drake- ( Sitting up ) Ok, what happened?

Lacinda- Well, I was at the application office, then all if a sudden Regina and Alexander come around and she calls me white trash. Ok, I know that Dad is mixed but she has no right to call me that and ( gco )

Nicki- Honey, calm down. So, did you get in?

Lacinda- Yes, Ma. I got accepted and I start in 3 months.

Nicki- That's great.

Drake- So , you're happy about that. But, do you think that they're up to something?

Lacinda- Now that you say that, I do think that they're planning something. We better hire more security and make sure that the kids are safe.

Nicki- Ok, but can we relax now?

Drake- Ok.

Lacinda- Ok, but I'm going for a walk.

Nicki & Drake- Bye.

Lacinda's P.O.V

Well, I'm walking and I just feel like losing myself because everything is overwhelming me. Now, a black van is following me.

???- Get in the van or else.

Lacinda- Why?!

???- ( Pulls Lacinda into the van and ties her up ) Now, shut up. This is going to be a long ride.