Baby News

Nicki's P.O.V

I feel Drake snuggled next to me and I needed that because I'm in pain. So, I decided to learn the genders without him so he can be surprised and I can get some peace.

Doctor- Ok, Mrs. Grahmn. Looks like you're having twin boys.

Nicki- Thanks, Doc. Do you think I need a C-section?

Doctor- Well, be prepared for early labor so I think you can have one.

Nicki- Ok.

Doctor- Ok. Now keep taking your pills and I will see you in 2 months.

Nicki- Ok, thanks Doc. ( Leaves the office )

Nicki- ( On the phone with Drake ) Baby, guess what?...I'm having twin boys!......I know, right?.....Look, I'm sorry that I went without you.....Ok, I love you, too......Wait, can we go baby shopping on tomorrow?.....Ok, bye. ( Hangs up phone )

Lacinda's P.O.V

Me and my friends are having a picnic and me and Iris are eating wings and fries and talking about our life.

Lacinda- Ok, Iris. What's your favorite colors?

Iris- Well, Orange and Pink are my favorite.

Lacinda- Ok. Do you wanna stay with me for the weekend?

Iris- Yes, and we can party all night long.

Lacinda- Ok. But, should we invite your mom with us?

Iris- Sure. The more, the merrier.

Lacinda- ( Laughing ) You know what? You are too funny.

Iris- You know what I wish for every night and day?

Lacinda- What? A doll? A dog?

Iris- My dad. I wish he would come spend some time with his daughter.

Lacinda- It's okay. Don't you worry about that guy. As long you have e, your uncle, and your mom, we'll be a family.

Iris- Ok. Bit, I do like my mommy's new boyfriend. His name is A.J. and he let's me call him Daddy and he takes me out shopping and he bought me a bike for my birthday.

Lacinda- Oh, really. He must be really nice and I would love to meet him. JeNae, get over here!!!

JeNae- ( Walks over ) Yes?

Lacinda- So, who's this A.J guy?

JeNae- Well, we've been dating for 6 months and he really loves my daughter and he is a real nice person.

Lacinda- Ok. What does he look like?

JeNae- He's dark skinned, tall, muscalar, and has no tattoos, and is very Christian.

Lacinda- He does sound nice and you should keep him.

Iris- That's what I've been saying.

JeNae- Ok, we will keep him.

Iris- ( Jumping up and down ) Yay!!!!!!

Lacinda- Well, it's getting to be 6:54. Do you wanna cut the cake now and we can eat it and all the girls can have a sleepover.

Iris- Yea. Plus, when I get inside I video chat with my Daddy for an hour before I go to bed.

JeNae- Ok Landy Pooky, we can cut it now.

Lacinda- Ok. Jake, come cut the cake!

Jake- Yours?!

Iris- Aunty, he nasty.

Lacinda- I know. He's real gross.

Nicki's P.O.V

I'm at home making dinner for me and Drake, but then I saw a black Range Rover in the driveway. I don't know who drives that. But, I still walked to the door to open it.

???- Please, open the door! Somebody help me!

I opened the door and saw a......