Hotel For The Night

JeNae's P.O.V

Lacinda is meeting me at TCBY to talk with her about my daughter and my new boyfriend. I invited him with us and she is walking in.

JeNae- Hi, Landy Pooky. How are you and where is my Iris?

Iris- Mommy! ( Runs and hugs JeNae ) Is Daddy here?

JeNae- Yes, he is. He is ordering our ice cream and go tell you what flavors you want.

Iris- Ok. Aunty, why Tanisha couldn't come with us?

Lacinda- She had to stay at home for bedtime reasons.

Iris- Ok. ( Runs to A.J at the ice cream bar )

JeNae- So, did she like your parents' house?

Lacinda- My parents' house got shot at by Alexander.

JeNae- Why?

Lacinda- Well, he was my ex boyfriend and he tried to rape me one night but my parents saved me.

JeNae- Why would you do that to me?! Date my ex!

Lacinda- He's the one that made me date you. He said that best friends come next and I cheated on him anyway with Jake. That's why I'm pregnant!

JeNae- Oh, sorry about that. I was very mad when you told me that Alexander was your boyfriend.

Lacinda- So, what's going on in your life?

JeNae- My parents didn't want Iris, so they kicked me and her out the house and we moved back here and I met A.J and he let us stay at his apartment. We got into a relationship with each other and Iris wants me to be with him.

Lacinda- Sounds like she really needs a man to look up to.

JeNae- She does. Alexander doesn't even call me no more and not once did he ever talk about our child.

Lacinda- He's a deadbeat father that will never learn to be mature. How many kids do you think he has?

JeNae- He has 12 kids by 5 different women.

Lacinda- Oh, that's harsh.

JeNae- Ok, but where is Jake?

Jake- ( Coming inside ) Hey, baby.

Lacinda- Hi, Jake ( Kisses him ) How was work?

Jake- I'm tired, but I really missed you all day.

Lacinda- Oh, I missed you so much too, and you make me very happy.

Jake- I know I do.

Lacinda- Well, JeNae is okay and I do think you are better off without him.

Nicki's P.O.V

Me and Drake are trying to put the kids to bed, but Tanisha is scared of the hotel and Xavier is crying a lot.

Drake- What do you wanna do now?

Tanisha- I want to go home now.

Nicki- You can't go home. Our home is destroyed by your Sissy's ex.

Tanisha- ( Crying )

Nicki- Oh, baby come here. ( Hugs Tanisha )

Tanisha- Mommy, are we going to get a new house?

Nicki- Of course we are. Sissy and her boyfriend and their children are going to live with us, okay?

Tanisha- Can I go to bed now?

Nicki- Of course you can.

Tanisha- Ok. ( Climbs into the Hotel bed )

Drake- I finally put Xavier to sleep. Whoa, children are a handful.

Nicki- I know, but at least we can get some rest.

Drake- Ok, but we have to be up by 4:30 to get the kids dressed and then at 9:45, we have to go see the new house.

Nicki- Ok. You go to bed. I want to watch T.V for a while. I love you.

Drake- I love you, too. ( Kisses Nicki and goes to bed )

Nicki's P.O.V

I'm going to meet somebody for a favor to leave me alone and my family so that we can be happy. I have to meet him in another hotel room.

???- So, are you ready for this? My room is set up for this.

Nicki- Yea, Safaree. As long as you promise not to hurt my family and also tell Alexander not to come around Lacinda.

Safaree- Yea, just let me screw you. ( Closes the door of his room )