New House, New Problems

Nicki's P.O.V

The real estate agent just showed us the house and we just bought the house. We are now moving in, but Drake hasn't been acting right. He rarely shares the same bed with me. I need to talk to him and I hope everything will be normal again soon.

Nicki- ( Going on the terrace ) Drake, can I speak to you for a second? It's about us and our relationship.

Drake- ( Outside, smoking to relieve his nerves ) Yea, go ahead.

Nicki- ( Sitting down on the lawn chair ) Well, I'm worried that you don't care about us anymore.

Drake- I do, but I just want you to tell me why did you cheat on me.

Nicki- Safaree called me, telling me that he would leave us and our family alone if we slept together. I agreed and he set up everything. I didn't want you to get involved in it. Please, can we just get back to the way things were?

Drake- Ok, but as soon as we get married, we need marriage counseling.

Nicki- Sure, anything. I love you, Aubrey.

Drake- I love you too, Onika.

Nicki- ( Kisses Drake's cheek ) Well, I'm going to order takeout. Chinese food?

Drake- Ok, but don't let the kids see me like this.

Nicki- Ok. ( Getting up )

Lacinda's P.O.V

I'm changing Xavier's diaper and Tanisha is helping me out with it. I better be getting used to it, because I'm having triplets and I don't want my kids or my siblings ending up like me.

Lacinda- So Tanisha, how do you know how to change a diaper?

Tanisha- My grandmother taught me how to and she gave me the idea to run away. I just want Xavier and my new siblings to have a happy childhood. I had to grow up real fast to provide and protect Xavier because our dad denied us and our mom never watched us. But now that we have a family, we are happy and that now we can live like kids.

Lacinda-  ( Sighs ) Well, at least you can live like kids.

Tanisha- What's wrong Sissy?

Lacinda- Tanisha, I'm pregnant and now I have to provide for kids now. I can't do kid stuff anymore. When I got pregnant, I had made a terrible mistake because I wanted to be a grown up. Now, I hardly will have freedom to do what I want and Jake has to work to provide for us and one day, we have to move out.

Tanisha- That's ok, Sissy. We just have to go through some challenges in life, but trust me we'll get through it together. ( Hugs Lacinda )

Lacinda- Thanks, Sissy.

Tanisha- No problem.

Jake's P.O.V

I'm heading home to my new house from work. Man, I'm tired and I just want to curl up in my new bed and hug Lacinda and tell her that I love and need her. I am opening the door of my new house and go to my room and Lacinda is crying on the bed, so lonely.

Jake- ( Putting down his jacket and runs and holds Lacinda ) Hey, what's wrong?

Lacinda- I'm not good enough to be a mother. ( Sniffing )

Jake- Baby, yes you are. We are going to be a family and no one will ever break us apart. Look, how about we go baby shopping with your parents tomorrow?

Lacinda- Are you sure about this?

Jake- Yes, I'm sure.

Lacinda- Can you bathe me tonight and put on something romantic?

Jake- Your parents wouldn't like that. Trust me, they don't want no more grandkids.

Lacinda- Well, at least that our family is going to be okay, now.

Jake- Ok.